News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Exciting day,a new toy arrived !!!!

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, March 29, 2012, 08:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidsixpack

Congrats on the purchase!  I'm the Moparts member that Ron mentioned.  I bought My TTA  about 3 yrs ago and I've really enjoyed it.  Gets 22 mpg on most outings.  Only car that I ever sat in at the Detroit Auto Show and said:  This is what I want.  Took me a while, but I really do have my two favorite cars!  Not to many around.  With the thousands of cars that Cruise Woodward there I've only seen a couple of TTAs that weren't there to meet up withthe Buick guys.   I've wanted to get a GN for years but the TTA has filled that void.
Anyway great to see some Mopar buys that can appreciate what cool cars the TTAs are!
KID
69 1/2 Super Bee V2 buckets console 4spd with radio delete.
1987 Grand National Low miles original
1989 TTA Low miles light mods
95 Lightning Light mods
95 Bronco Sport low miles Lifted light mods

TUFCAT

AWESOME!!  AWESOME!!  AWESOME!!  

What a great picture.... :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Paul, if a 5-foot-8 cat ever knocks on your door asking for a ride in your T/A, please give him one...and a bowl of milk (with beer in it) :icon_smile_wink:.

69 OUR/TEA

Bob T

Good score, well done , what a clean looking car  :2thumbs:

Just an aside
I've been keeping and eye on the on-line ads for a Judge for a mate of mine, shocked at the asking prices
Old Dog, Old Tricks.