News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Never Thought I'd Ever See a Cool Volvo

Started by Old Moparz, March 30, 2012, 04:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Looking for a heavy equipment photo, I ran across this photographer's flikr account that has some really cool photos on it. His name is Gustavsson Fredrik.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39285077@N07/favorites/page1/?view=lg

The Volvo is cool.   :coolgleamA:

The Steering Wheel Guy might be able to restore the wheel, but he'll need a chainsaw.  :lol:

The old Bug has been sitting for a looooooong time.   :o

I don't like Bud, but they sure know how to advertise.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

bull

I wonder how much those two windows in the back of that Beetle are worth?

bakerhillpins

Yea, beer advertising seems to be Bud's thing... I had a giant version of that Bud poster on the wall at one time.  :drool5: 

Those pics remind me of that guy in the UK (?) with all the cars rotting in his garden..
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

PocketThunder

A college roommate of mine and i drove to Daytona Beach for spring break one year, (back when DB was still cool)(from UW-Stout to Florida, about 26 hours, longest drive of my life so far)  and there were two chicks with Budweiser bikinis on.  I got a picture to prove it, i'll have to dig around and find it just so i can show you guys.   :yesnod:  Just when we were ready to make our move the DB Patrol showed up and pulled rank on us.  We then realized being a beach cop wasnt about keeping law and order..   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

surmanajaja

I think this is the coolest volvo I know..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=SPE048A96E28932DC4&feature=player_detailpage&v=g7QKxcH4DFw#t=52s

"Vöcks".

although I prefer old 444 models with twinwindscreen.