News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

swap meet ?

Started by RGA, April 01, 2012, 08:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RGA

Does anyone know of a good swap meet in the southwest ? Or any chargers getting restored near albuquerque ? I have a bunch of parts I want to sell but shipping is too much of a hassle, not shipping so much but the packaging (try and find a box that will fit a 68 charger fender). Anyways, it would be nice to just go to a swap meet and unload this stuff. I need the room in the garage to park my 69. Thanks.

bull

Sublime/Sixpack

MATS (Las Vegas) has a swap meet next week.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

RGA

Its 12 hours to LA for the spring fling for me. At 10 miles to the gallon thats $320 each way in gas. It would be worth it if I could sell this lot . Do you think It would sell ? Whats the prices like at the swap meet out there ? fair prices ?

Rolling_Thunder

prices go from fair to insane -             what do you have to sell ?
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Kern Dog

The LA Spring Fling is THE place on the west coast to sell things. I've known guys that make $3000 or more with only a pickup bed full of parts. I recall seeing a guy there once that had a table and only ONE thing to sell..... a NOS '71 Cuda fender, and he wanted $4000 for it. Yeah... he went home with it too.
The trip may be worth it for you. Who knows...You may even have a good time.