News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

getting old

Started by rollingthunder, March 25, 2012, 09:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollingthunder

Three ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. One said, "Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand, while standing in front of the refrigerator, and I can't remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich."

The second lady chimed in with, "Yes, sometimes I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can't remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down."

The third one responded, " Well, ladies, I'm glad I don't have that problem. Knock on wood," as she rapped her knuckles on the table, and then said, "That must be the door, I'll get it!"
life's to short have a blast before its gone.

Tilar

I'd laugh, but I think I have days like that... Not sure though.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Old Moparz

Good one.   :lol:

Quote from: Tilar on March 25, 2012, 04:44:09 PM

Hope that doesn't happen when you sit in your Charger thinking you either just came back from a cruise, or just leaving.   :nana:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Budnicks

I resemble those remarks... I too have bouts of sometimmers or is it mosttimmers, "I can't remember"
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Tilar

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 25, 2012, 05:11:22 PM
Good one.   :lol:

Quote from: Tilar on March 25, 2012, 04:44:09 PM

Hope that doesn't happen when you sit in your Charger thinking you either just came back from a cruise, or just leaving.   :nana:

:rofl:  All I gotta do is look at my watch... If it's Miller Time then I just got back.  :2thumbs:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.