News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

my sons new necklace..ummm is me but that looks like a?

Started by mpdlawdog, April 09, 2012, 11:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpdlawdog

OK so my 10 year old son gets back from Flordia with his mother wearing this gator tooth necklace....is me me but does it look like something else.....My ex is a total idiot....REALLY good choice.....She said it was the last one...wonder why  :shruggy:

the pic doesnt do it justice either
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

skip68

OMG!   Is this for real?   :smilielol:   
Trust me, if he starts wearing it to school he'll find out real quick what it looks like if he doesn't already know.   
:rofl:   
Gotta love being a parent.     ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Tilar

Quote from: mpdlawdog on April 09, 2012, 11:10:33 AM
but that looks like a?....

I think Teeny and Weeny are the words you're looking for...  :lol:  I can totally understand wanting something like a gator tooth necklace... Just the name sounds cool, but I'll bet ya $10 to a donut that he'll hear a comparison between the size and looks of that necklace and his pride and joy.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

twodko

Different strokes for different folks but......no, that dog won't hunt. Get him a sharks tooth or a good torque wrench or maybe a new skate board. The ex needs to get off the pipe. Just sayin'
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Budnicks

Quote from: Tilar on April 09, 2012, 02:32:16 PM
Quote from: mpdlawdog on April 09, 2012, 11:10:33 AM
but that looks like a?....

I think Teeny and Weeny are the words you're looking for...  :lol:  I can totally understand wanting something like a gator tooth necklace... Just the name sounds cool, but I'll bet ya $10 to a donut that he'll hear a comparison between the size and looks of that necklace and his pride and joy.
:2thumbs:   :rofl: :smilielol:  :slap: , tell him I would if were me in your shoes...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Old Moparz

Here's an idea, talk him into making it look like it came out of a real nasty gator & put the tooth in the pencil sharpener, or just hit it against the grinding wheel for a few seconds to get rid of the dull tip.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry