News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

Started by bull, January 27, 2006, 01:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5.9_Liter_Grand_Cherokee

Formerly chargerdaytona477

71bee

Quote from: Afflyer on January 28, 2006, 01:22:22 PM
Considering how much I loathe the Steelers  :flame: after beating my beloved Colts- I'm naturally pulling for the Seagulls to be victorious for TWO reasons.  The first one is obvious...pure vengeance.  :icon_smile_evil: The second is the fact that Seattle has never won the beautifully chromed Vince Lombardi trophy.  ;)

Vengeance will be ours Colts fans-  Go Seahawks!!!  :devil:

Bradley
:smilielol: :horse:   I love it! the horshoe boys are history once again! Go Steelers!

THE COLONEL

Quote from: 71bee on January 29, 2006, 01:13:44 PM
Quote from: Afflyer on January 28, 2006, 01:22:22 PM
Considering how much I loathe the Steelers  :flame: after beating my beloved Colts- I'm naturally pulling for the Seagulls to be victorious for TWO reasons.  The first one is obvious...pure vengeance.  :icon_smile_evil: The second is the fact that Seattle has never won the beautifully chromed Vince Lombardi trophy.  ;)

Vengeance will be ours Colts fans-  Go Seahawks!!!  :devil:

Bradley
:smilielol: :horse: Ilove it! the horshoe boys are history once more! Go Steelers!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :punkrocka: :punkrocka:

YEAH BABY!!!!!
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

69bananabeast

Chickens of the Sea are gonna take it all  :boogie:
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

8WHEELER

I know Bull hates this  ;D  but I think the Hawks can do this, and yes I have salt for you also Bull.

One other thing that will be interesting to see is how we handle the Bus, We have not gone up
against a back his size all year, I know he has not been getting that many carry's per game, but
I am pretty sure they will put it in his hands more often in this game for a couple reasons. Its his
home town, probably his last game, its the big dance and he could be affective.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

bull

One thing I can almost guarantee, Seattle won't have it easy.

twilt

Bettis really isnt a huge factor in the success of the  Steelers offense. He gets most of his carries  in goal line situations and in the  2nd half IF the  Steelers already have a lead and want to eat the clock. Despite his fumble aginst Indy, he is considered to be much less prone to fumbling than Willie Parker. I`m sure that Seattle is a lot more worried about Hines Ward, A.R.  EL, Willie P, and  Heath Miller than they are the BUS.  Hoping to get my AFC champs T shirt in time for the big game. If not, I`ll just have to wear my Rothlisberger jersey.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8758109665&category=25091

8WHEELER

I am going ''only in my dreams'' but I will have on my shirts, but they don't say
SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS ''YET''   :bow:

Dan

71bee

Quote from: 8WHEELER on January 30, 2006, 09:32:31 PM
I am going ''only in my dreams'' but I will have on my shirts, but they don't say

Dan
nor will they this year I'm afraid. but hey, at least you have the fire burning! :thumbs:

8WHEELER

Quote from: 71bee on January 30, 2006, 11:01:38 PM
Quote from: 8WHEELER on January 30, 2006, 09:32:31 PM

Dan
nor will they this year I'm afraid. but hey, at least you have the fire burning! :thumbs:

That would be true if you only watch ESPN-3, If you listen to them its kind of like ''why are
the Seahawks evan here?''  I have to say, look at the last 5 or 6 Superbowls? have they turned
out the way you thought? not the way they thought, and a blow out at that.

The Seahawks won three games this year they said we were going to get killed, but they
came through, I hope there is one more of those left  ;D

Dan

5.9_Liter_Grand_Cherokee

Dan are you going to wear all four shirts on sunday?  Personally, I am only going to wear one.

bull

I'm still trying to figure out why his neck is silver in that last picture. :icon_smile_big:

5.9_Liter_Grand_Cherokee

Patty couldn't afford to have him bronzed, so she spray painted him.

nh_mopar_fan

Bill Belichick will be doing some of the pre-game show this year. I wonder if, at some point, he'll say, "So this is what it feels like to be Peyton manning on Super Bowl Sunday?".

I wonder if they will put Bill on the same stage as Tom Jackson. Given his comments about Bill and the Pats players hating him, it'd be funny to see how he acts, 2 SB rings later.....

71bee

....so, when is Slayer going to be allowed to do the half time show?..... :popcrn:

bull

Quote from: 71bee on February 02, 2006, 11:23:03 PM
....so, when is Slayer going to be allowed to do the half time show?..... :popcrn:

As soon as we recover from the "wardrobe malfunction" or when hell freezes over, whichever comes first.

triple_green

We got some friends....from baseball and swimming. They are in their early 40s. The husband has no visible means of support. They live in an upscale neighborhood drive two brand new Hondas.

His dad is retired, and has had Seahawks season tickets for 25-30 years. But even the season ticket holders, have to go thru a lottery where only 1/3 of them will get a shot at the tickets (for $600/ticket). Well his dad doesn't win the lottery. To bad huh, at least he went to the playoff game.

Well...our wives are talking this weekend and his wife relates that he and his dad are going to the Superbowl anyway....and they are going aboard a private chartered jet.

nice....huh!!!!

3X

68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

71Charger500

1971 Charger 500 383 mod...
Takin' names on the open road.

4cruzin

I'm not going to predict who's going to win but I know there are megga parties in Detroit this weekend and I'm going!!  BIG PARTY!  :icon_smile_wink:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

70sixpkrt

Sea 21
Pitt 17
Next year it will be the 49ers(in my wet dreams  ;D)

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

ck1

Seahawks crush the Steelers 42 to 12, and yes BULL I'm completly :image_294343: crazy, but you have to be when Seattle gets to the Superbowl..............
CJK

ChargerBill

My prediction: The winner will beat the loser.

STEELERS BABY!!! :yesnod:
Life is a highway...

quapman

The network with all the $$$ they get for a 30 second ad spot!!!

73dodge

Quote from: bull on January 29, 2006, 01:44:43 AM
I think these are the only teams that have never been to the Super Bowl: Arizona, Cleveland, Detroit, Jacksonville, New Orleans and Seattle (until now). So there's four that have had to wait longer than Seattle. But then Cleveland is actually an expansion team now (the old Browns are now the Ravens) so I don't know how that figures in.

Being a Clowns fan all my life and a I hate the Stillers because hating the Stillers is first thing you learn in kindergarten even before you learn your ABC's. 

That being said

And It PAINS me to say

Steelers by 2 TD's

And Bull, the Cleveland Clowns did win 1 Championship game in back 1964 but it was called the Championship game back then not the SuperBowl. And expansion team they are they left the colors and history but not the team. And frankly I wish they would have taken the DAWG Pound and the STUPID idiotics DAWGS with them to Baltimore. It's become a stupid marketing thing now
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!