News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger project

Started by bjcharger, March 22, 2012, 02:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjcharger

Thanks for all of the input.  It is all helpful.  Dino thank for the thought on "made to order".  I was wondering if that was something that happens out there in the Charger world.

Dino

Quote from: bjcharger on March 23, 2012, 11:30:32 AM
Thanks for all of the input.  It is all helpful.  Dino thank for the thought on "made to order".  I was wondering if that was something that happens out there in the Charger world.

Oh sure, I used to restore cars for a living and have done quite a few cars and bikes made to order, only one charger but yes there are always people looking for something very specific and that is ecactly what you can offer.

You can advertise it as is for a certain amount or give people a resto price with options on drivetrain, color and aftermarket upgrades.  Be aware that if the latter happens you need to have everything black on white because if the prospective buyer pulls out, you may be left with a custom charger that nobody else wants.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.