News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need help identifying 73 Charger wiper bushing

Started by 69chargerboy, May 14, 2014, 08:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69chargerboy

Hello all, Does anyone have a picture of what the bushing looks like that hooks up from the arm of the wiper motor to the linkage of the wipers of  73 Charger? Mine completely crumbled apart and I cannot tell what it looks like. Its a three speed wiper. Thank You!
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

ODZKing

OK, on my 73 I have 3 speed wipers.  What connects directly to the motor is the crank arm. It attaches with a crank arm nut.

Then to the long arm that goes to the pivot, mine had these bushings. I got them from Mega parts.

I attached a pic I found somewhere, not 100% correct because the bushing replaced the metal clip all though I suppose you could use that. Point is they didn't use the clip in 73 - Hope it helps.

69chargerboy

Thank you very much! I couldnt find it on the site search for some reason...Thanks!  :cheers:
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

ODZKing

Even better pic

Here is the link to Mega, they're $2.00 each. You should need 4.
http://www.megapartsusa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=MP-WLB101
You can still order them from Chrysler but they are $4.50 each there.