News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Plymouth Road Runner convertible rotter parked in the early 80's

Started by GOTWING, April 02, 2012, 03:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOTWING

Here is a true 1969 Plymouth Road Runner convertible, 383 , bucket seats , console automatic, parked in the early 80's. :eek2:

69 OUR/TEA

Unfortunately this one,and many other were left for dead like that. :shruggy:

Silver R/T

What's the story on the car, is it for sale? How does frame look like, maybe it's salvageable.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Budnicks

As a die hard RR guy {I'm on #13}, that is just freaken sad  :brickwall: , it should be considered a crime scene,  :hah: murder in the rust degree...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

myk

It's half buried as it sits.  I hope it was rescued eventually...

GOTWING

floors,trunk,frame rails gone. :RantExplode: A real shame, :eek2: the property owners sons car. A friend of mine went down a dead end lane to turn around and what you would  least expect is there in front of you. The real shame of it is it still has the original 383 still in it with the factory air cleaner still in place. How much could a new tarp cost to at least cover the leaking top with holes in it. :brickwall:

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: GOTWING on April 02, 2012, 08:44:33 PM
floors,trunk,frame rails gone. :RantExplode: A real shame, :eek2: the property owners sons car. A friend of mine went down a dead end lane to turn around and what you would  least expect is there in front of you. The real shame of it is it still has the original 383 still in it with the factory air cleaner still in place. How much could a new tarp cost to at least cover the leaking top with holes in it. :brickwall:
So sad. All the covers in the world won't save the rotten under side.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

moparstuart

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on April 04, 2012, 07:20:52 AM
Quote from: GOTWING on April 02, 2012, 08:44:33 PM
So sad. All the covers in the world won't save the rotten under side.
but AMD can   :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

33yeartoy

what city is it in????  somebody should try to save it... 

myk

Well, like the bodyshop said after I totaled my '69, anything is fixable as long as you've got the money...

Budnicks

Quote from: 33yeartoy on April 04, 2012, 09:09:05 AM
   what city is it in????  somebody should try to save it... 
Oh no I don't want to know... :hah: "I don't need another rustoration project"
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

33yeartoy

why cause you dont want to. some nut might scarf it up and bring back to life. time patience and a donor./////////////  :shruggy: :D :Twocents: