News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

another parrot joke

Started by psykicpup, August 03, 2005, 03:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psykicpup

a man moved into a new area and decides to get a talking parrot so he will someone to talk to until he makes some freinds...
the local pet shop sells him this parrot which had been made homeless when its drunk owner over did it & died of alcohol poisoning
well the man gets the parrot home and sure enough it starts to talk
'were's my f****ing dinner bi*ch''
'get me another beer, you stupid dumb a$$ cow''

all afternoon the orders and the swearing go on & on
the man trys to reason with the bird, but its not having it ...just more & more obscenities

Just then the man notices the local vicar walking up the path to knock on the door. He's obviously come to welcome the man to the neighbourhood.....
without thinking the man grabs the parrot & shoves it in the freezer, hoping he can get rid of the vicar before any real harm is done to the parrot ( he cant let & vicar hear these words & the parrot need to cool of some so..)

Vicar gone the man rushes to the freezer & pulls out a rather chilly parrot
''Im terribly sorry old chap' says the parrot'' I seem to have picked up some rather vulgar language in my past'' ''I do hope you dont mind me asking, and please tell me if you think my question is in bad taste''
the man replys rather puzzled by the sudden change'' Go on ask''

''Just what did the Turkey do?''
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

SeattleCharger

hehe, that's a pretty good one

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

fyeman

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander