News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

R/T Specialties non responsive?

Started by AirborneSilva, March 30, 2012, 08:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirborneSilva

Is it just me or is R/T specialties non responsive to questions?  I am looking for a part to finish up my wiper system (I actually broke it power washing my cowl area  :slap:), and thought that I found the part on their site so I send them an e-mail asking them if I'm looking at the right part, well that was almost a week ago....  If you don't want the business then get out of the business  :icon_smile_angry:

AirborneSilva

Hey 440, yeah I did see your thread after I sent them an e-mail asking my question so I thought I'd give them a few days to respond....  Well I hear crickets coming from them!  I would think that in this economy they'd be thrilled for some business, must be nice to not give a crap if you make a sale or not, I certainly wouldn't know  :shruggy:

69RTSE

Had the same problem a couple of years ago.  I placed a $200 order and it never showed.  My card was never charged.  I haven't bothered orderring from that outfit since.

ODZKing

Same here.  Many times you can even call with no answer.  He's commented to other folks "he's busy."
Obviously too busy to take and order?
Oh well ... move on.

I wont be ordering from him again. If you don't care about your customers you don't deserve the business.

ACUDANUT

If you go to the home page, here in DC and type in R/T Speciaties you will find multiple complaints about them.  :cheers:
He never answers the phone. Can't leave a massage.  Not happy.  :flame:

AirborneSilva

They have so many good products and things that I will need for my 73 Charger, it's a shame they don't give a crap....   :rotz:

ACUDANUT

Yep, it's a shame. Losing customers because you can't talk or leave a message.

Dino

I've had several companies play deaf, dumb and blind lately, non mopar related.  If they don't want my business then so be it.  It's a shame but it's how it is.
I hope you can find the part you need elsewhere.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

AirborneSilva

Thanks Dirk, I'll have to post up some pictures since I haven't a clue what it's called  :shruggy:

Aero426

There are several distributors who handle R/T's parts.   Someone will chime in. 

AirborneSilva

1969chargerrtse

I called last week and got my part soon after.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

AirborneSilva

I asked if the part on his site is the proper part I need, with his non-responsiveness I have little faith that I would get a correct answer at this point  :shruggy:

Patronus

It was my understanding he cracked up more than one Shelby Mustang..reported them stolen it seems..

:RedXShoot:
hey look, wrong topic... dooh
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

bull

It was my assumption that a big part of R/T Specialties' "specialty" was carrying hard-to-find fasteners but I haven't had better luck finding the weird stuff there than anywhere else.

BananaDan

:shruggy:

I order from Tom all the time.  I've never had a problem, everything always shows up soon after ordered and is always correct.  Sometimes he doesn't answer the phone, but I call later and he does.  He's a small shop so that doesn't bother me.  He has also spent time to research some hardware I needed due to mistakes made by previous owners and he has solved some issues for me.

Tom is good in my book and will continue to get my business.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

AirborneSilva

I just went through my junk mail to see if his e-mail maybe ended up in there no luck.  I wish he'd at least answer my e-mail I need that part and it looks like he has lots of good parts I will be needing in the future.....  Just sayin  :shruggy: