News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pedal dress up

Started by 66FBCharger, March 02, 2012, 01:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

66FBCharger

Could you order the pedal dressup (chrome around the pedal rubber) on a non S.E. in '69 ?
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

Ghoste

I don't believe so, I think you had to order the whole SE group to get it.

FrnkNsteen

Doesn't the SE package come with the pedal dress up kit, AND the wood grain dash? My '69 is an SE, and has the pedal dress up kit, but not the woodgrain dash.
1969 Charger SE (Just starting the restoration)
1967 Barracuda Notchback

Ghoste

Yes, those two are both part of the SE package.

Brock Lee

I don't believe it was available from the factory, but I know of a car that had them installed at the dealership. The car was a leftover 69 in the 1970 model year and they wanted to unload it. The new owner requested a few things the dealership accommodated to get rid of the old stock. They also added a vinyl top to it. I saw it in restoration with my own eyes, it did have the fully leaded and painted roof under the vinyl top. If a dealer did it in that case, you can be sure it happened elsewhere.

69CoronetRT

Quote from: Ghoste on March 02, 2012, 02:21:28 PM
I don't believe so, I think you had to order the whole SE group to get it.

:yesnod:
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

66FBCharger

I looked in my 1969 pocket salesman reference book. For the Charger there was no listing for pedal dressup except in the SE pkg. For a Coronet or Dart you could order the pedal dress up separately. The code was a "J" code but I forget the number.
I really like the look of the pedal dress up and am considering adding it to my R/T.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

moparfan53

Quote from: 66FBCharger on March 16, 2012, 11:52:08 AM
The code was a "J" code but I forget the number.
I really like the look of the pedal dress up and am considering adding it to my R/T.

Code was J41. I also like the look so added to my non-SE Charger. Here is pic. Not very good but only one I have. Still have snow where I am but hope to be driving it again in a month or so. Can hardly wait!!  :yesnod: ;D