News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A chance to win the KFC commercial Charger

Started by E5 Charger, March 14, 2012, 05:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E5 Charger

Last night I saw the KFC commercial and they said enter for a chance to win a 1970 Charger! Sorry to you fellow Canadian and International members, it's only open to Americans. Man, I wish I could enter. Good luck to those who can.

http://www.kfc.com/about/newsroom/031312.asp

404NOTFOUND

Not fair. :RantExplode: I was probably the first Canadian to eat one of those pies when I went stateside. That was before the commercial hit the air.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

billschroeder5842

Where do you go to register? I need a '70 to sit next to my '69
Texas Proud!

E5 Charger

Go to the link I posted. You have to upload a classic "old school" photo to their facebook page. It can be a photo from the 70's or one that is inspired by that decade. So dig out those bell bottom jeans!

myaerocars

No need to dig out my bell bottoms...  ;)

I really hope I win.... I love the 70 R/T  would be nice to have with my 70 Road Runner as bookends.

I only had a 68 once that was a 6 cylinder with auto on the column.  Fun car....  :2thumbs:

Godspeed,
JON

Ghoste

If it can't be me then I hope someone from this site gets it.  It would be a great story.

Fred

That's cool, I hope however wins it will appreciate it and not let it become another mopar in the wild.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

E5 Charger

It would be so cool if someone from this site won it. Good luck everyone!

moparstuart

A guy i know used to own that car , its not a great quality  car . That being said i would still love to win it .
  It has ,  had at least  85 waitresses from hooters on the hood though  :icon_smile_big:

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

Yes, free cars are good and free Chargers are better.

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: Ghoste on March 15, 2012, 11:04:55 AM
Yes, free cars are good and free Chargers are better.

:popcrn: :smilielol: :smilielol:  I think all of mine have been costly and included scope growth.. :hah:

33yeartoy

does anybody know who won charger contest??? tried to look up.. :shruggy: :shruggy:past date to be picked. :icon_smile_tongue:

Budnicks

Quote from: moparstuart on March 15, 2012, 11:03:02 AM
A guy i know used to own that car , its not a great quality  car . That being said i would still love to win it .
  It has ,  had at least  85 waitresses from hooters on the hood though  :icon_smile_big:

:hah: 85 Hooters Waitresses DAMN...  :2thumbs: to that guy, he's my new hero  :cheers: , That sounds like a better advertisement/feature for owning the car over the KFC commercial stuff...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

mauve66

so i have to have a facebook account to enter to win this?? thats crappy, no link on the kfc site
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

nvrbdn

on the site they say the winner was notified on monday and will be driving their classic 70 charger soon. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

hatersaurusrex

How long till he flips it?   Keep an eye out for new members to the site, especially ones with a name like KentuckyFriedCharger or 70BucketsOfFun :)
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Budnicks

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on April 20, 2012, 06:36:37 PM
How long till he flips it?   Keep an eye out for new members to the site, especially ones with a name like KentuckyFriedCharger or 70BucketsOfFun :)
:2thumbs:  :popcrn:

ACUDANUT

Facebook account ? That's stupid.  I don't do facebook. I also have to post a picture of one of my cars ?  Stupid...Hell, I can't post a picture here to save my life.

moparstuart

Quote from: Budnicks on April 19, 2012, 04:19:32 PM

:hah: 85 Hooters Waitresses DAMN...  :2thumbs: to that guy, he's my new hero  :cheers: , That sounds like a better advertisement/feature for owning the car over the KFC commercial stuff...
not really sad dude whose was creepy and lived at hooters  I think he payed them to sit on his hood

Budnicks

Quote from: moparstuart on April 20, 2012, 07:03:01 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on April 19, 2012, 04:19:32 PM
 It has ,  had at least  85 waitresses from hooters on the hood though  :icon_smile_big:

:hah: 85 Hooters Waitresses DAMN...  :2thumbs: to that guy, he's my new hero  :cheers: , That sounds like a better advertisement/feature for owning the car over the KFC commercial stuff...
not really sad dude whose was creepy and lived at hooters  I think he payed them to sit on his hood
That figures, one of those guys... Hooters does have great wings, thats about all, but I have to drive 100+ miles to go to a Hooters we don't have on locally, I pay the girls a $20 to hang all over my old Pops,  he gets a kick out of it... He's a dirty old man...

myk

I've been to Hooter's once in my life and it was a complete waste.  People make the food out to be like it's the greatest stuff since man invented fire but I can get that stuff anywhere, and based on my experience the food was mediocre at best.  I feel sorry for those guys who hang out in restaurants stalking waitresses; they need to know that they're never going to get any of that ass.

Any of you guys have a "Tilted Kilt" in your area?  It's a brewery/grillhouse that has hot chicks in school girl outfits all day long.  I've never been there but I hear the fish is nice...

bill440rt

Quote from: myk on April 20, 2012, 07:27:05 PM
I've been to Hooter's once in my life and it was a complete waste.  

I dunno. I like Hooters.   :drool5: :yesnod:

I went to a Buffalo Wild Wings once. Once.  :nono:
Ended up in the emergency room that very same night. If you haven't guessed, the food sucked.  :puke:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

mauve66

out here bww is good and hooters sucks, guess its a cook/chef thing
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

moparstuart

Quote from: mauve66 on April 22, 2012, 07:45:30 AM
out here bww is good and hooters sucks, guess its a cook/chef thing
wild wings is great,  hooters food sucks here

Indygenerallee

bww is great here and it takes over a hour to get to the nearest Hooters!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

shart70rt

I have both within 30 minutes.

I like the taste of the hot bbq sauce at BW3 better, but the scenery at Hooters is much better.
Stephen Hart
1970 Charger RT, 440, console 4-speed, Dana 60 3.54
500 Stroker, Edelbrock Heads, Edelbrock intake, dual 600 CFM Carbs,
Comp Hydraulic Roller
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch setup, Passon Performance overdrive gearset in 833 18 spline 4 spd.
TTI 2 inch headers and 3 inch exhaust.
Subframe connectors
P-S-T polygraphite suspension
4 wheel disc brakes
Classic Auto Air AC
Billet Performance Serpentine Assy
reassembly in progress

hatersaurusrex

Tilted Kilt's food is crap, I've been there a few times and it's never for the food :)

Best 'titty-themed' place I've been to was a place called Twin Peaks in Dallas.   The girls were hot and the food was actually really good.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

bill440rt

Not to turn this into a chicken wing thread (eh, what the heck, it's already there  :icon_smile_big: ), but around here in the northeast there is a small chain called Cluck U Chicken.  :drool5: :drool5:
Not gourmet food mind you, but VERY tasty. They are known for wings & sauces, doesn't have the eye candy at Hooters as it is mostly sports decor. They have many sauces to choose from, I have a soft spot for a delectable one called "Atomic BBQ". Quite the delicious treat!  :drool5: :drool5:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Fred

I'm drooling along with you here :drool5:..................Going to raid the pantry (larder) now. I'm sure I won't find anything as tasty as that though. :drool5:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Budnicks

The thread went from a KFC give away 70 Charger  :drool5: , to Hooter  :drool5: , to Wings  :drool5: , that's funny... I wonder who ended up with the car ??

Indygenerallee

I hear it involved a pic with hippies and a VW van (no shit) :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.