News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

jpg jpeg? what gives?

Started by Dodgerdallas, March 14, 2012, 07:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgerdallas

I took pics with my iphone and sent them to email,downloaded them to my documents,when I tried to upload to the site,the pic of a wheel uploaded and said it was jpg but other pics said jpeg and wouldnt work.How are they different and how can I change them to jpg,is it possible?
This is gonna be cheap and easy......

OttawaCharger

they are the same JPEG = JPG = Joint Photographic Experts Group. JPG was from the old days when DOS only allowed 3 letter file extensions.
You can just rename the file form jpeg to jpg and you should be ok.
1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

Dodgerdallas

Thanks but how do I change it?  I'm sorry but I'm not too computer savy,you'll have to explain it like I was 5 years old,also,just cause I'm curious,why is one pic jpg and the very next pic I took and emailed was jpeg? Thanks

Fred

Just right click on the pic and a window will open up then go down to where it says "rename" click it on............you'll see the original name highlighted..........just key in a new name then left click to save it.  :2thumbs:

Did you try posting your pic even though it didn't show in the preview? (as mentioned)

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Dodgerdallas

I'll try it today when I get home,thanks