News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Junkyard Dawg Strikes again. 3rd Gen Boneyard finds. MORE ADDED TODAY

Started by twilt, January 26, 2006, 05:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilt

Found a few nice parts this week and last. here is most of them. BTW- this is not a "for sale" ad.  ;D
I have been needing a hideaway headlight motor for one of my cars. found one last week, another one today. both of them do work. also grabbed the hideaway headlight relay out of one of the cars. it was missing in the other. 

twilt

found a 74 coronet today.  got a handful of goodies. a mint non rallye dash harness, AM radio, fan shroud.

twilt

Antenna with cable and an woodgrain AC dash insert.

twilt

found a set of chrome cordoba/charger/magnum etc etc  etc sport mirrors last week, found a set of painted ones today. 

'CUDA360

twilt

electric trunk release, couple of console push buttons, and a hood release handle/cable.

RD

awesome finds tom!!!  man I wished I lived near ya.  we could have some great times junkyardin'  aka mopar'in (what we call it up here).
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

TruckDriver

I need the mounting bolts for the headlight motor. Mine were missing when I got my car. I also need a fan shroud. Man, time I get down by you, all the good parts I need will be gone :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

twilt

Quote from: RD on January 26, 2006, 07:53:43 PM
awesome finds tom!!!  man I wished I lived near ya.  we could have some great times junkyardin'  aka mopar'in (what we call it up here).
Maybe you can have the wife drop you off for a few days when she visits her brother in Savannah... hint.. hint..  I'll  take a couple of days off work and we can go junkin till we drop.   

twilt

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 26, 2006, 08:05:59 PM
I need the mounting bolts for the headlight motor. Mine were missing when I got my car. I also need a fan shroud. Man, time I get down by you, all the good parts I need will be gone :P
I got plenty of the mounting bolts, no worries there. The shroud you need is a 70-73 shroud, this one is a 74 shroud. I probably got a couple
of the 70-73 type hanging around. No worries about me getting all of the parts. I only have 2-3 off days per week ;D   

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

chargerkid

I definitely need to come down and visit you Tom.  I'll put a tracking device in your vehicle so I know what yards to hit. :icon_smile_big: 

Good finds!

694spdRT

Twilt

Great finds. Do you know what electric trunk release would work in a '72 Challenger. I have a yard near me that has a lot of C bodies, etc.

I got a set of painted dual remote racing mirrors off of an Aspen R/T last fall there.

Thanks
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

71bee

I believe that I have purchased some parts from you before on ebay. where are you finding all of these goodies?

twilt

Quote from: 71bee on January 27, 2006, 06:54:33 PM
I believe that I have purchased some parts from you before on ebay. where are you finding all of these goodies?

Good chance of that. In the past, I have sold a lot of 3rd Gen Charger parts on ebay.   As far as finding the goodies, i simply work very hard at it. i probably go to at least one junkyard  80-100 days per year. 

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

twilt

Quote from: Goldfinger71 on January 28, 2006, 01:25:24 PM
Stop it Twilt!.........you are killing me! :icon_smile_cool:
huh....What did you say? more pics? okay, I went junkin again today  (4th time this week)  and did bring home a few more goodies. waiting for the camera batteries to recharge.

Dodge-Charger

twilt

Quote from: Dodge-Charger on January 28, 2006, 04:28:07 PM
are you selling the mirrors ? The Chrome ones?
I have both sets of mirrors for sale on ebay right now.          Okay, back to the fun part.

twilt

Here is a few more tidbits that i picked up this morning.

twilt

Okay, i was just kidding about those last 2 pics. I did not really find them at a junkyard today. Heres what i really did find.  all of this stuff came out of a 74 coronet. A wiper motor. This is for DCG if he wants it.

twilt

74 only wiper arms with squirters, cowl screens, and a nice set of hood hinges.

twilt

Engine wiring harness with the seat belt interlock thing. Front lighting harness.

twilt

almost forgot.... a set of inner fender access panels.

WM23N1

Quote from: twilt on January 28, 2006, 05:02:34 PM
Okay, i was just kidding about those last 2 pics. I did not really find them at a junkyard today. Heres what i really did find.  all of this stuff came out of a 74 coronet. A wiper motor. This is for DCG if he wants it.
If he dont want it ..message me
1971 Super Bee 383 "The WM23N1" http://1971-1974dodgecharger.com/

TruckDriver

Yes I want the wiper motor. Mine has exposed wires on it. I'll drop you a PM Tom. :yesnod:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

PETE

'CUDA360

Hey Twilt...
What's your E-bay handle ??

I wanna check out your stuff..

twilt

my ebay user ID is twilt1 , but i am not selling much as far as mopar stuff right now.   

RD

Quote from: 360cuda on January 30, 2006, 04:24:39 PM
Hey Twilt...
What's your E-bay handle ??

I wanna check out your stuff..

i will answer for him,  twilt1
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

'CUDA360

Got it !!

I really like the ad for the mirrors. I hope it burns some yahoos trying to sell them as E and B body mirrors on other auctions...

'CUDA360