News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

White nylon ashtray bumpers

Started by BananaDan, March 10, 2012, 02:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

Does anyone make/sell these, the two white nylon nubbies on the ashtray slider button?
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

resq302

Have you tried a hardware store?  They sometimes have nylon screws or items like that which you could possibly get to work.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

BananaDan

I haven't tried anything yet honestly, I just figured I'd start with some info fishing.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

71ChallengeHer

BananaDan

I haven't called Tom yet, but his site doesn't show anything.

Fred

Can't you make them yourself? There's really nothing to it.
Really easy.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

BananaDan

Maybe.   :shruggy:  I'm curious what others have done before I head in a direction, information is power.   :2thumbs:

tylerk

You beat me to this question, I'm interested myself. Fixing to send my metal off to the zinc guy and want to replace these when my parts get back.  :cheers:

twodko

Try this guys.......there has to be one of those hardware stores in your areas that have all kind of nuts bolts spacers etc. In these isles (sp) of everything fastener they should also carry an assortment of white nylon screws, bolts and washers. I'd find and work some of those.......just might be perfect and cheap too! Good luck fellas.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

resq302

Quote from: resq302 on March 10, 2012, 08:30:31 PM
Have you tried a hardware store?  They sometimes have nylon screws or items like that which you could possibly get to work.

Like I posted before....    :nana:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto