News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What did you buy now!

Started by Paul G, March 15, 2012, 05:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul G

I get that from my wife every time the brown truck comes down our street. Or there is a package for me in the US mail. I think she is a little jealous of my Mopar addiction.  :cheers:

My answer is "I am just trying to keep up with your spending".  :yesnod:
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

1969chargerrtse

There was a time I had boxes coming every day.  Gotta say the wife was good about it.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Fred

Quote from: Paul G on March 15, 2012, 05:19:00 PM
I get that from my wife every time the brown truck comes down our street. Or there is a package for me in the US mail. I think she is a little jealous of my Mopar addiction.  :cheers:

And does she spend up the next day to keep up withyou?  :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

tracpack440

I used to have that problem. I work on cars for a living. Now i just have all my parts shipped to my work.    No more (what did you buy this time).  :drive:
1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

grdprx

Quote from: tracpack440 on March 16, 2012, 01:51:23 AM

I used to have that problem. I work on cars for a living. Now i just have all my parts shipped to my work.    No more (what did you buy this time).  :drive:

That's what I do too, plus I figure it's safer too; I'm at work when the package arrives!

BrianShaughnessy

The brown truck stops a whole lot less for me nowadays.   That's good ... and bad.

Meanwhile she still orders crap from qvc almost everyday.   :flame:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

70charginglizard

That brown box has been showing up a little bit more at my place too although after this run it will probably slow down a bit too so I can enjoy the car again over the summer.  :2thumbs:
70charginglizard