News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Build a General, UK style...

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, March 07, 2012, 10:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

skip68

What the hell kind of goofy antenna is that?  ??? 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

AirborneSilva

Zero bids and only 9 1/2 hours left, guess England don't much care for the Dukes, or maybe 19,000 pounds is a bit much (i'm assuming that funny L is for pounds)  :shruggy:

Cooperman

Don't know about that Airborne - I've been offered 30,000 funny L's for mine!  :2thumbs:
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

AirborneSilva

It's a good looking car from the picture, of course there are no interior pics and if it's a real R/T then I'd say it's worth 19,000 of them funny L's  :icon_smile_big:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: AirborneSilva on March 07, 2012, 02:40:06 PM
It's a good looking car from the picture, of course there are no interior pics and if it's a real R/T then I'd say it's worth 19,000 of them funny L's  :icon_smile_big:

IF that is the precise vehicle one is buying... Which it might not...  :Twocents:

westcoastdodge

I don't care what is is designed to do,I want to know what it can do.
Gene Kranz

AirborneSilva

Quote from: ray on March 07, 2012, 02:43:16 PM
19000 funny Lss=$29903.36 :lol:

Ah, so that's close to what Cooperman was offered then.  I still say if it's a real R/T and if the interior is in as good of shape as the outside then it would be worth the money.... . And yeah if that is infact the car that's for sale!

BIGBLCK11

Quote from: Cooperman on March 07, 2012, 02:28:12 PM
I've been offered 30,000 funny L's for mine!  :2thumbs:

He was saying the offer was in "funny L's", making it $47,417.50

AirborneSilva

Quote from: BIGBLCK11 on March 07, 2012, 03:05:35 PM
Quote from: Cooperman on March 07, 2012, 02:28:12 PM
I've been offered 30,000 funny L's for mine!  :2thumbs:

He was saying the offer was in "funny L's", making it $47,417.50

See I should never try to keep up with threads and work at the same time, I'll just forget the work and pay closer attention to the thread  :icon_smile_big:...  Well then that makes this one even more attractive at 19,000 funny L's.....  What's wrong with our cousins across the pond  :shruggy:

451-74Charger

I moved here to get away from them

I can also say that from the pictures, that car is not in the UK, or any of the others they are selling.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: 451-74Charger on March 07, 2012, 04:22:36 PM
I moved here to get away from them

I can also say that from the pictures, that car is not in the UK, or any of the others they are selling.

HLPAG, International?  :popcrn:

richRTSE

its pretty sad when your distributor hits the hood.... :slap:

jb666

Cooperman

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

aussiemuscle

Was i the only one expected to see a Cortina done up in Orange?

daveco

The ad reads like you are bidding on a "to be restored" car and the services to turn it into a G.L.   ...they generously offer to supply a "operable" suspension. ::)
R/Tree