News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another question re: blown engine build

Started by Charger4404spd, March 06, 2012, 07:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Where do you want the powerband RPM wise , 114 is very streetable , 112 is better at higher RPM 

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger4404spd

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on March 13, 2012, 09:54:51 PM
Where do you want the powerband RPM wise , 114 is very streetable , 112 is better at higher RPM 

Powerband will be low Neil. Do not plan on racing. Just a nice little cruiser :2thumbs:

Charger4404spd

Spoke with Dwayne Porter again today. He will be doing me a set of RPM heads and grinding the cam.  :2thumbs: Only bad thing is that its that time of year and hes covered up, but should have them within 3 to 4 weeks.

red69superbee

any machine shop that is any good and knows what theyre doing, will be covered up now for several months....

firefighter3931

Quote from: Charger4404spd on March 14, 2012, 08:07:51 PM
Spoke with Dwayne Porter again today. He will be doing me a set of RPM heads and grinding the cam.  :2thumbs: Only bad thing is that its that time of year and hes covered up, but should have them within 3 to 4 weeks.

Good choice.....you picked the right guy !  :2thumbs:

Guaranteed those heads will arrive ready to run and set up for your cam and the blower.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Charger4404spd

What impresses me about him is the fact he will really take his time and explain things to you. You can tell he takes pride in wanting to do the job right and do what will work the best. Appreciate you guys turning me onto him! :2thumbs:

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

kamkuda

Quote from: Charger4404spd on March 16, 2012, 03:26:27 PM
What impresses me about him is the fact he will really take his time and explain things to you. You can tell he takes pride in wanting to do the job right and do what will work the best. Appreciate you guys turning me onto him! :2thumbs:

Yes and he will tell you the way it is, and give you an honest recommendation.  You will ne happy
I am also picking up my heads and cam at the end of the month.  (road trip to vt) :yesnod:

Charger4404spd

Quote from: kamkuda on March 17, 2012, 08:57:44 AM

I am also picking up my heads and cam at the end of the month.  (road trip to vt) :yesnod:

Stop and pick me up  :icon_smile_big:
Ok I have to ask... what heads and cam are you going with?

kamkuda

Quote from: Charger4404spd on March 17, 2012, 11:00:53 AM
Quote from: kamkuda on March 17, 2012, 08:57:44 AM

Stop and pick me up  :icon_smile_big:
Ok I have to ask... what heads and cam are you going with?

Heavy Duty Valve in a Indy EZ head

Solid Roller
Cam on a 112
at 50 257 267
650 lift

Charger4404spd