News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

soon to hit the road

Started by ernie, March 06, 2012, 07:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ernie

ernie

ernie

slow but sure assembly

ernie

coming along

ernie

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

jonw29

Black and red is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool5: :drool5:

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Indygenerallee

Wow that looks great, I am thinking about painting my clone black as well just looks super evil, Is that a cowl hood on it though?
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Charger4404spd

Looks great man! I think my eyes are goin bad... thought I seen a chebby clock in your garage :rotz: :icon_smile_big:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

Awesome  looks like larrys/ allens  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

FJ5WING

thats a beautiful car!  :notworthy:

I love the operating room like environment. I could only wish so much room and organization when my assembly begins. I love the nose up and out of the way.
wingless now, but still around.

bad88t-top

I love the color combo, I can relate.  What's the spec's of the Daytona?
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT

ernie

correct nose assembly with correct vacuum operated headlamps, correct steel headlamp buckets, correct steel z brackets, correct steel  parts for nose & lower valance attachment, correct steel rear window plug, correct trunk lid, correct trunk hinges, correct wing, wing washers and braces, correct jacks, a pillar deflectors and front grille screen, 100% disaasmbly of 100% dry rust free sw 1 owner car full rotisery paint tx9, 500 aluminum headed rb with six pack( also have 572 all aluminum hehi currently being assembled for future install)a-833, dana 60-354 black bucket interior console, emergency brake system, sterring colunm, heater box, seat tracks, gauge cluster, 4 speed pedal assembly all 100% disasembled and restored to factory ( or better) condition, i also have a flat hood for the car but needed a bit of hood clearnce for  the intake currently on the car, car also has power windows with factory switches, radio delete, powder coated k frame and upper and lower control arms, as well everything  else that could have been polished, painted, powder coated and perfected has been just getting around to assembling the car.

Fred

Quote from: jonw29 on March 06, 2012, 07:12:29 PM
Black and red is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool5: :drool5:

Only colours for me!  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Bob T

A Legend re-issued and then some, great to see. Feel free to put up a few more pics  :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

TruckDriver

Oh My..... My favorite color combo on ANY kind of car or truck  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :2thumbs: :cheers:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

tan top

aww man  ,  awesome stuff  :drool5: :drool5:  :2thumbs: :drool5:

:popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

ernie

yes chevy sign in shop i love ALL muscle cars have a few from each of the big three and an amx as well cowl hood looks good on car flows very well with charger hood lines, had mopar had fresh air hoods on these cars or on chargers before 71 or something other than the (very cool design)hood they came with i would have incorparated that but as we know no scooped hood on chargers and six pack lift off style doesnt flow with these cars so cowl looks good as far as i am concerned

ernie

and it is what is underneath that cowl hood that really matters.........................

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

moparstuart

Quote from: ernie on March 07, 2012, 07:41:17 AM
yes chevy sign in shop i love ALL muscle cars have a few from each of the big three and an amx as well cowl hood looks good on car flows very well with charger hood lines, had mopar had fresh air hoods on these cars or on chargers before 71 or something other than the (very cool design)hood they came with i would have incorparated that but as we know no scooped hood on chargers and six pack lift off style doesnt flow with these cars so cowl looks good as far as i am concerned
the car is awesome but the hood is not my cup of tea to all ( chevy hoods belong on chevy's )

you could have done these styles

FJ5WING

I think the hood looks very good in this application. Im not always of a fan of the cowl hood outside of a bowtie. I really dont like the pictured T/A hood but the air grabber hoods are in deed awsome!
wingless now, but still around.

moparstuart

Quote from: FJ5WING on March 07, 2012, 10:49:48 AM
I think the hood looks very good in this application. Im not always of a fan of the cowl hood outside of a bowtie. I really dont like the pictured T/A hood but the air grabber hoods are in deed awsome!
i really like the T/A scoop on them , have seen several , this is my buddy Rod's