News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow - found my dream car. Just have to win the lottery first.

Started by tpetty, March 05, 2012, 08:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tpetty

Just noticed this on craigslist.  Exactly what I've been looking for.  Looks beautiful in the pics.  Unfortunately, a little pricey at $80k.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/2878897761.html

vancamp

I agree its a bit on the high side of the current market

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

472 R/T SE

No more pix of the A/C/heater controls or the A/C vents.  Fender tag is missing now too.

I emailed the seller, anxious to hear what they have to say.

Ghoste

It's too bad it had to get phonied up and a sky high price because it was likely a nice enough car just on its own.

tpetty

I remember seeing that post thread -- just hadn't realized it was the same car when I saw this one.  Anyway, it looks nice.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on March 05, 2012, 08:39:54 PM
No more pix of the A/C/heater controls or the A/C vents.  Fender tag is missing now too.

I emailed the seller, anxious to hear what they have to say.

Glad I posted up the pics I pulled from the first craigslist post.     :yesnod:

[edit]

Would be interested to see a good pic of the firewall. There is a pic of the fender tag but it's upside down and much harder to read.
Here are all the pics: (the previous album is still up, see other thread)
http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb402/15912OCOTILLO/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ24

Seems he was moving some photos here after I posted:
http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb402/15912OCOTILLO/TEDS%20CHARGER%20%20SEDONA/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Fred

What does he mean by "one of a kind"............is it the only '69 charger ever made?   I've seen plenty!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Charger-Bodie

Not nearly enuf detail to fetch that kind of coin. IMHO
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

bull

Well, you can ask all you want when it comes to the price tag but the way things are going that car would have to be a legit Hemi car to fetch anywhere near $80k. It's funny that he's quoting the BJ Lee 1 price as a barometer. :slap: Ahhh, no.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Troy

For $80k can I get a dome light lens? :shruggy:

How about a straight bumper or some chrome without pits?

I love how they tried to hide the VIN on the title - except it's printed twice (and there's a picture of the tag).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

UH60L

Quote from: twodko on March 05, 2012, 09:24:11 PM
That's a 20 foot car.  :Twocents:

HEHE, mine was about a 30 yard car when I got it (it had butt shaped dents in the hood, hmmmmmm).  Forutnately the photos on e-bay were taken from about 30 yards away!!!   :icon_smile_big: :rofl:

(but mine was only $7100.00, and I drove it home)

cavemanno1

Nice car  :drool5: my favorite colour!Missing the fan shroud as well,or is it optional?

Peter

Fred

Quote from: cavemanno1 on March 06, 2012, 02:32:05 AM
Nice car  :drool5: my favorite colour!Missing the fan shroud as well,or is it optional?

Peter

In this case it is! :D

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

cavemanno1

so is the sailpanel SE emblems!Well for that kind of money they should really pay attention details like that,IMO!

Missing dome light lens,shroud and emblems!Well at least you have room to negotiate the price down  :lol:

Peter

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: UH60L on March 06, 2012, 02:18:02 AM
Quote from: twodko on March 05, 2012, 09:24:11 PM
That's a 20 foot car.  :Twocents:

HEHE, mine was about a 30 yard car when I got it (it had butt shaped dents in the hood, hmmmmmm).  Forutnately the photos on e-bay were taken from about 30 yards away!!!   :icon_smile_big: :rofl:

(but mine was only $7100.00, and I drove it home)

wish I could find a runner in 2nd gen for that price....