News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dave's Calssic Cars

Started by fireworksman3, March 01, 2012, 03:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

When i bought my first flat i got a loan from the bank and wanted to pay it back asap!So i had to pay 1000 pound sterling for 24months!Still had to pay bills,petrol for my bike,insurance,rent and such!I was saving like hell and the end of every month i had like $40!Payday was like Chrismass for me every month but if you want something then you have to sacrifice things!It was one of the best decision i have ever made!

41husk

Yep, I am very familiar with the bastard that keeps messing with my money!  Did I say $1200?  Its about $600 but a few more boxes I will have to explain should be arriving some time next week  :brickwall: :shruggy: :D
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

hemigeno

Quote from: Aero426 on March 01, 2012, 04:50:59 PM
Driven by there several times.   Even from I-55, he has a bunch of sorry looking junk. 

:iagree: :iagree:

Drove by there on Friday and Saturday, still amazed that they stay in business.  Most of their front row lineup hasn't changed in years.  This is how it looked three years ago:

Vainglory, Esq.

Vainglory, Esq.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on March 05, 2012, 02:32:21 PM
$15,effing,000!? http://www.daves-classic-cars.com/Carpages/1968-road-runner-for-sale.html

Are you freaking kidding me?

:coocoo: :coocoo:

Numbers matching but missing the trans...   :shortbus:  :rotz:

What the heck is up with the missing grilles on every car they have?  Are they kept inside to keep people from stealing the cars.  :shruggy:  :loser:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Black Charger

I live in Springfield, which is just down I-55 from Glenarm, and NONE of the car guys in this area that I know of ever buy anything from Dave's. Calling the cars there overpriced junk is an understatement. The sad thing is, the people who buy cars from him usually live out of state and make payments on cars that are sight unseen. I have a feeling that if those people saw the sorry hulks in person they were making those payments on, they would RUN away from the deal as fast as they could.