News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead (Contains spoiler)

Started by jaak, March 05, 2012, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsskip68

Yea me too. Maybe only the "apocalypse?" But from what my son told me there's no zombies.  :shruggy: :scratchchin:

bull

No. There's a lot of scumbucket people though, like in The Walking Dead. :shruggy:

Road Dog

Quote from: mrsskip68 on March 29, 2015, 11:41:53 PM
Probably the best season finale ever!!!! MORGANS BACK FINALLY!!! :2thumbs: So long Pete "you woman and child beating lil pussy!!! " Thought Glen was a gonner. Glad he held restraint and didnt kill that guy. (Even though hes a douche bag!). That will show Andrea that their not psycho killers! Carol is evolving into such a fantastic complex character!!! The Wolves seem to be a threat but remind me of the biker turds! Hopefully Rick and the gang will have taught the Alexandrians how to fight with weapons or whatever is around!!! Gonna be a long wait till October. But they do have that new series starting this summer. Its based in LA, and is in the time period of the apocalypse start.

Now the most important parts!!! My Darryl is one bad azz, chain swinging, zombie killin, sexy beast!!! And he's VERY MUCH ALIVE!!! :drool5:

I'm starting to question skips orientation. Lol! He sure seemed disappointed that there was no broke back mountain dialogue.  :scratchchin:  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Darryl's 3 Zombie head loppin with the chain was Epic!
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

mrsskip68

tomonty

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

myk

I'm looking forward to the LA/west coast story myself...

Charger4404spd

Quote from: myk on July 13, 2015, 07:39:16 PM
I'm looking forward to the LA/west coast story myself...

I hope it is as good! :2thumbs:

mrsskip68

So, who's enjoying this new season so far? The wolf attack was crazy but Carol took care of things! Shes a badass!
Oh and my Daryl is even hotter this season!!! 😘😘😘

Mopar Nut

I'm liking it so far, sure was a slow start last week though.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

69wannabe

Noooooooooo!!!! not ----!!!!! This show is losing me little by little... :RantExplode:

stripedelete

Awesome!   Maggie is a free agent!

mrsskip68

Noooo!!!! Poor Glen. No one knows where he is or if hes alive so we'll probably see Maggie frantically waiting or maybe even searching. Big time suck!!! RIP GLEN. You went from a geek to a badass!  :brickwall: :'(

mrsskip68

Maybe the nicholas guys body landed on Glen and the guts being ripped out are Nicholas'....?????? Hummmmmm....

Mopar Nut

Quote from: mrsskip68 on October 25, 2015, 09:22:05 PM
Maybe the nicholas guys body landed on Glen and the guts being ripped out are Nicholas'....?????? Hummmmmm....
:iagree:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

skip68

Glen is alive.  Every time a main character has died it's always the last scene.  You watch and see.  I'll bet the bank on it. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: skip68 on October 26, 2015, 12:06:39 AM
Glen is alive.  Every time a main character has died it's always the last scene.  You watch and see.  I'll bet the bank on it.  

:iagree:

The little bastard slithered under the dumpster.    :Twocents:

billssuperbird

Charger4404spd

69wannabe

It looked bad but I think you are right mrsskip, they are gutting nicholas and glenn is under him I hope. Anytime a major or even a minor character is killed off they are bid farewell on the Talking Dead and Glenn wasn't on there. It just looked really bad when I first watched it and I didn't want to give it away and spoil it for anyone that is several hours behind us on the east coast.
Not my favorite episode at all and that RV must be a chevy!!! LOL

myk

This is possibly one of the worst episodes I've ever seen. Every character behaved moronically and contrary to any logic, with the exception of Carol and the captured Wolf. Blunders and stupidity all around, no doubt written that way to raise the tension of a lackluster mid-season finale.

I have been and always will be a fan, but this episode was awful. I get that they're just setting us up for Negan, but....why? Just get on with the story and tell it! They could've brought the new threat in now for an eyebrow raising MSF but instead they had everyone fumbling about like they were suddenly lost and clueless. They're pussy footing around with nonsensical slo-mo shots and contrived plot events and the whole episode was just a waste of time.

Stop wasting time AMC, and just tell the story!

skip68

I agree.  It seemed lacking in a lot of ways.   Glen should've left that girl on her own from the get go.  The two chicks shouldn't have ever given up their guns to wolf guy.  Morgan needs to go.  Carl needs to tell his dad about the garage incident.  Lots of mistakes it seems.   It's still my top show to watch though.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

will

I like how they tease yo into watching 15 minutes of 'into the badlands' to see what's gonna happen next. :RantExplode:some of us have to get up and go to work :eek2:

myk

That Badlands show just LOOKS so BAD...

Daytona R/T SE

I can't wait for this televised tripe to be canceled.

My ol' lady is hooked on it like crack.

I sit through it each week just to be polite.

What she doesn't see is me rolling my eyes through 90% of it.

And will somebody PLEASE burn that stupid looking hat that kid is wearing ?

Dino

You know what this episode did for me?  It took away the dread of having to wait for the rest of the season.  I honestly care less and less about this show as each episode rolls by.  I never thought it was all that great to begin with, but it had its moments.  The whole "is Glenn dead or not" plot was a bunch of cheap trickery to keep us watching this drivel and I can see why as the writers fell into a coma after the first half of season 1 and they need stuff like this to keep us going.  Shame, I thought there were good writers still.    
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.