News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead (Contains spoiler)

Started by jaak, March 05, 2012, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on March 20, 2015, 04:29:49 PM
Who's the baby sitter chick?  :shruggy:

Looks a lot like my psycho ex girlfriend.  :scratchchin:

( Well... One of them anyway ) ::)

A 12 year old that killed her little sister on the show.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Mopar Nut on March 20, 2015, 05:02:30 PM

Is that the one that was told to look at the flowers? :shruggy:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on March 20, 2015, 05:26:20 PM
Quote from: Mopar Nut on March 20, 2015, 05:02:30 PM

Is that the one that was told to look at the flowers? :shruggy:
I think it was.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

mrsskip68

Yes it was! The girl was loco!!!! :lol:

Mopar Nut

mrsskip68

I know, it sucks!!!! :flame: Almost time for my hibernation. Lol. Gonna be interesting tonight. I'm a lil worried about these last two shows.  :-\

jaak

Quote from: Mopar Nut on March 21, 2015, 08:34:59 PM
Darn it, two more shows left.

The spin off is suppose to premier sometime this summer (doesn't have a title yet)... Its suppose to be a different set of characters and it is set in the west coast (LA). AMC ordered 2 six episode seasons, if it does as good as Walking Dead, they will make more.

Jason

Mopar Nut

Quote from: jaak on March 22, 2015, 01:33:40 PM

The spin off is suppose to premier sometime this summer (doesn't have a title yet)... Its suppose to be a different set of characters and it is set in the west coast (LA). AMC ordered 2 six episode seasons, if it does as good as Walking Dead, they will make more.

Jason
:woohoo: Thanks.

I liked it when Rick got decked!

myk

Rick is RIGHT.  But I'm afraid Rick's gone over the deep end....

skip68

The real threat to those town people is Carol.   Rick makes it clear where he stands but Carol is plotting and quiet.   I think Carol is going to rock the boat hard and I love it.  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Quote from: jaak on March 22, 2015, 01:33:40 PM

Jason

There are some webisodes floating around out there. I've seen a couple of them and they're pretty decent. IIRC they were about 20 minutes long.

mrsskip68

Im very nervous about this episode!!!! Its about Darryl in some kind of trouble. And the fact that Norman Reedus (Darryl) and Carol will be on the couch for talking dead!!!!  :o :-\ This is an hour and a half long season finale!
Then i go back into hibernation till October!  :smilielol:

IF DARRYL DIES,......WE RIOT!!!!!!

stripedelete

Caught your buddy Darryl in Six Ways To Sunday the other night.   Whew!  Makes Darryl look kind of main stream.

Daytona R/T SE

mrsskip68

mrsskip68

Probably the best season finale ever!!!! MORGANS BACK FINALLY!!! :2thumbs: So long Pete "you woman and child beating lil pussy!!! " Thought Glen was a gonner. Glad he held restraint and didnt kill that guy. (Even though hes a douche bag!). That will show Andrea that their not psycho killers! Carol is evolving into such a fantastic complex character!!! The Wolves seem to be a threat but remind me of the biker turds! Hopefully Rick and the gang will have taught the Alexandrians how to fight with weapons or whatever is around!!! Gonna be a long wait till October. But they do have that new series starting this summer. Its based in LA, and is in the time period of the apocalypse start.

Now the most important parts!!! My Darryl is one bad azz, chain swinging, zombie killin, sexy beast!!! And he's VERY MUCH ALIVE!!! :drool5:

I'm starting to question skips orientation. Lol! He sure seemed disappointed that there was no broke back mountain dialogue.  :scratchchin:  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Mopar Nut

The best ending of an season finale ever so far!

Can't wait for the new Fear The Walking Dead based in L.A.

skip68

Quote from: Mopar Nut on March 29, 2015, 11:51:25 PM
The best ending of an season finale ever so far!

Can't wait for the new Fear The Walking Dead based in L.A.
I totally agree.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

myk

What's with this Book of Eli crap?  

And Glen does not deserve Maggie or the earth she walks on; he's an indecisive weakling who's going to get someone killed...

sunfire69

Book of Eli !!! :cheers:...super good move with a super cool twist.....if you like TWD you would like it

bull

mrsskip68

https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=Z7EZVa3NHYvdoASi3YC4Aw&q=the+book+of+Eli&oq=the+book+of+Eli&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.3..0l5.2
924.10389.0.12491.16.16.0.11.11.0.347.4189.0j2j12j2.16.0.msedr...0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..0.16.1498.3.AHW5jEZujhw

I havnt seen it but my son has. He wasn't overly impressed.  :shruggy:

Mopar Nut

bull

Quote from: mrsskip68 on March 30, 2015, 03:28:27 PM
https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=Z7EZVa3NHYvdoASi3YC4Aw&q=the+book+of+Eli&oq=the+book+of+Eli&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.3..0l5.2
924.10389.0.12491.16.16.0.11.11.0.347.4189.0j2j12j2.16.0.msedr...0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..0.16.1498.3.AHW5jEZujhw

I havnt seen it but my son has. He wasn't overly impressed.  :shruggy:

I know the movie, I actually own it and enjoy the heck out of it frequently. My "huh?" was to ask what the Walking Dead connection is to it.