News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead (Contains spoiler)

Started by jaak, March 05, 2012, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

Quote from: stripedelete on April 01, 2014, 07:29:19 AM
Quote from: myk on March 31, 2014, 09:39:58 AM
Quote from: FJ5WING on March 25, 2014, 12:30:47 PM
whats with the blonde getting kidnapped?

Some speculate that she was taken by a group of cannibals.  BTW, did someone mention cannibals?  Well, when your meal is someone like Christian Serratos (who plays Rosita), how could you resist eating her?

Did you see Maggie (Lauren Cohan) on Talking Dead?   You'd feed Rosita to the dogs............... :yesnod:

Lol, she's a 'beaut for sure, but honestly guys I am not really a fan of hers.  If I could rank the 'Dead girls from hottest to not it'd go like this:

Rosita, Tara, Amy, then Maggie.  What can I say?  I prefer Coy and Vance over Bo and Luke, too... :lol:

FJ5WING

I cant rank the GOWD because once I get to Rosita Im not taking another step! :notworthy:
wingless now, but still around.

mrsskip68

Just give me Darryl,......i'd polish his arrows!   :D :drool5:

myk

69wannabe

Quote from: myk on April 01, 2014, 07:51:08 AM
Quote from: stripedelete on April 01, 2014, 07:29:19 AM
Quote from: myk on March 31, 2014, 09:39:58 AM
Quote from: FJ5WING on March 25, 2014, 12:30:47 PM
whats with the blonde getting kidnapped?

Some speculate that she was taken by a group of cannibals.  BTW, did someone mention cannibals?  Well, when your meal is someone like Christian Serratos (who plays Rosita), how could you resist eating her?

Did you see Maggie (Lauren Cohan) on Talking Dead?   You'd feed Rosita to the dogs............... :yesnod:

Lol, she's a 'beaut for sure, but honestly guys I am not really a fan of hers.  If I could rank the 'Dead girls from hottest to not it'd go like this:

Rosita, Tara, Amy, then Maggie.  What can I say?  I prefer Coy and Vance over Bo and Luke, too... :lol:

Well if the claiming group were still alive I would claim Rosita!!!! She is a doll!!!! CLAIM,CLAIM!!!  ;D Maggie is also a favorite but Rosita caught my eye before the truck they were driving even got stopped good!! Too bad the last few episodes were filming toward the fall/winter season down here because she was wearing alot more clothes than when they first arrived on the show.  :yesnod:

myk

Yeah, when I first saw her character I thought it was the most ridiculous thing ever-an attractive girl running around wearing next to nothing in a post-apocalyptic world where her looks would get her in a lot of trouble, but hey...sex sells so who am I to argue with it?

69wannabe

Quote from: myk on April 03, 2014, 05:59:27 AM
Yeah, when I first saw her character I thought it was the most ridiculous thing ever-an attractive girl running around wearing next to nothing in a post-apocalyptic world where her looks would get her in a lot of trouble, but hey...sex sells so who am I to argue with it?

Amen to that!!! I mean look at the pic, she is hotter than a firecracker lit on both ends!!!!!! :yesnod:

mrsskip68

Awesome new episode tonight! !!!!!! Not going to spoil it for those who may not have seen it yet!!! Happy Darryl Day!!! 😍

69wannabe

WOW!! I was very impressed with the writing on this episode. One of the best episode's yet!!!

jaak

Agreed... Great action packed show... the last few episodes of season 4 (with the exception of the finale), I thought were pretty slow. This was epic, great ending too.

Jason

stripedelete

Agree.   Probably the best episode since the first.   The writers didn't drag out Terminus like the farm, the prison, the Govoner, or getting rid of Ricks skanky wife. 

It looks like it's getting harder for them to kill off a regular, which, was part of the shows claim to fame.

If I read the mullet-savant correctly,  he believes he can genetically kill the walkers, not cure them?

myk

NICE comeback for the series, and for Rick the character, especially.  

Why was Rosita wearing layers of clothing and not walking around practically naked like last season?  Because of that, I give this episode an F

69wannabe

Quote from: myk on October 13, 2014, 08:24:00 AM
NICE comeback for the series, and for Rick the character, especially.  

Why was Rosita wearing layers of clothing and not walking around practically naked like last season?  Because of that, I give this episode an F

LOL!! Me too!!! It's most likely because we had a cold snap down here in early may for about a week or so. If you watch the episode twice you will see several of them had long sleeves or jackets on but by the next episode or two it should be getting pretty warm and the jackets and long sleeves will be history!!!!  ;D

mrsskip68

Only 3hours and 12 minutes till Darryl time!!!!!!!  :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:

mrsskip68

"Who wants seconds, of the Bob-B-Q?"   :eek2:  :lol:

Dino

Having only watched the occasional episode, or parts of it until now, I figured I'd give this a chance and got the first two seasons from the library.  I am about 5 or so episodes into season two and to be honest I am hoping this is going to pick up soon.  It has its moments to be sure, but some of the acting is a bit lame and some of the dialogue makes this feel like a soap opera with zombies.  No offense to the fans but is this going to get any better?  Again I don't think it's all that bad, but it's not the greatest either and am not sure why this is called one of the best shows ever made.  I had also heard that there was a heavy religious tone to this but so far I don't feel that is true.  There are religious characters and there are talks about faith, but that would seem pretty normal to me in these circumstances.  Maybe there is more emphasis on faith later on but again I can see why that would be the case.  I'll probably stick with it but I do hope it picks up a bit.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

myk

Quote from: mrsskip68 on October 19, 2014, 10:53:24 PM
"Who wants seconds, of the Bob-B-Q?"   :eek2:  :lol:

For a different kind if eating, call me when the Rosita or Tara BBQ gets started...   :D

Road Dog

I think Bob may have got bit by that Zombie and those boys BBQ'n it up are all gonna change. :shruggy:
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

GreenMachine

Quote from: Dino on October 19, 2014, 11:30:11 PM
Having only watched the occasional episode, or parts of it until now, I figured I'd give this a chance and got the first two seasons from the library.  I am about 5 or so episodes into season two and to be honest I am hoping this is going to pick up soon.  It has its moments to be sure, but some of the acting is a bit lame and some of the dialogue makes this feel like a soap opera with zombies.  No offense to the fans but is this going to get any better?  Again I don't think it's all that bad, but it's not the greatest either and am not sure why this is called one of the best shows ever made.  I had also heard that there was a heavy religious tone to this but so far I don't feel that is true.  There are religious characters and there are talks about faith, but that would seem pretty normal to me in these circumstances.  Maybe there is more emphasis on faith later on but again I can see why that would be the case.  I'll probably stick with it but I do hope it picks up a bit.

If I remember right, season 2 at the farm was hard to watch with a stagnant story line and nothing but over emotional conversations. You might want to skip those episodes until they leave the farm. I think they stayed a little too long at the prison too (as far as keeping the story going).
These last 2 episodes have been very good though.
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

myk

Quote from: Road Dog on October 20, 2014, 05:31:41 AM
I think Bob may have got bit by that Zombie and those boys BBQ'n it up are all gonna change. :shruggy:

I thought of that as well, however you'd think these guys would be able to tell if someone had been bitten.  Then again, watching the Terminus people mishandle their weapons leads me to think they're just inept...

jaak

Yes, I think he got bit too. I think that is why he asked Sasha for another kiss before going outside, and why he was crying when he was alone outside. I think he got bit, but the fever hasn't hit yet. If that is true and all the "Termites" are dining on his leg..... it should get interesting.

Jason

Dodge Don

Quote from: jaak on October 21, 2014, 06:02:31 PM

Yes, I think he got bit too. I think that is why he asked Tosha for another kiss before going outside, and why he was crying when he was alone outside. I think he got bit, but the fever hasn't hit yet. If that is true and all the "Termites" are dining on his leg..... it should get interesting.

Jason

Agree.

69wannabe

Yep, something is up for sure with Bob. Actually in the comic book Dale is still alive and he is the one to get his leg cut off and eaten which then he springs it on them that they are eating tainted meat!!!

Dodge Don

Also regarding the priest and what he is hiding.....maybe he was in league with the Terminus folks and was sending/directing survivors to Terminus?

69wannabe

Quote from: Dodge Don on October 22, 2014, 06:38:02 AM
Also regarding the priest and what he is hiding.....maybe he was in league with the Terminus folks and was sending/directing survivors to Terminus?

I think you are correct my friend!!!  :yesnod: