News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead (Contains spoiler)

Started by jaak, March 05, 2012, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stripedelete

Quote from: chargerboy69 on November 05, 2013, 08:35:34 AM
Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 04, 2013, 03:31:23 PM
Maybe she will be caught by the govenators minions, and turn to the dark side!

This is what I was thinking too.  We have not seen the last of the governor.

The guy she wanted to kill in his sleep?   

mrsskip68

That was the dumb blond. Same guy though.

stripedelete

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 05, 2013, 10:57:08 AM
That was the dumb blond. Same guy though.

She told blondie to do him and when he rolls over - stick an ice pic in his brain.

I do agree the governor will be back

Dodge Don

mrsskip68

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Its the best day of the week!!! Football, and then this evening,...........MY DARYL!!!! WOOP WOOP! :) :D

bull

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 10, 2013, 03:21:16 PM
Football, and then this evening,...........MY DARYL!!!! WOOP WOOP! :) :D

Why is he yours? And who owns Skip?

JB400

Quote from: bull on November 10, 2013, 03:25:05 PM

Why is he yours? And who owns Skip?
She hasn't woke up from her fantasy yet.

Fred

Quote from: bull on November 10, 2013, 03:25:05 PM

Why is he yours?

I'm surprised anybody would want him.  :scratchchin:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

mrsskip68

Ok, stop bashing on my fantasy. (AKA: Daryl) & YES, I OWN SKIP68!  :D

Now back to the new episode, Carl is a lil ass kicker!  When he threw that mag to his Dad, that was priceless! My son and i laughed our butts off!
Daryl is sooooo gonna be pissed off when he hears about Carol's departure.

Glen,.... Hes toast.
Hershel, i love him and hope he doesnt die. They need him!
Maggie is a dork for shooting out that window and exposing more germs. 

And i told ya'll earlier, the Gov, is gonna be back!!! Cant wait till next week!!!

JB400

mrsskip68

Knock it off. We all know im the one that kills things around here. IE: Spiders, scorpions, snakes, etc. So Chuck can be safe and not pee his panties.

Keep this thread ON TOPIC PLEASE!!

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 10, 2013, 11:01:35 PM
Knock it off. We all know im the one that kills things around here. IE: Spiders, scorpions, snakes, etc. So Chuck can be safe and not pee his panties.

We're gonna need to see a picture of Skip in those panties you mentioned. :scope:

mrsskip68

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 10, 2013, 10:46:05 PM
She woke up, but needs coffee :lol:

Ok stroker, you went back and changed your comment. Lil sissy!  :flame: your back on the naughty list!

JB400

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 10, 2013, 11:38:16 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 10, 2013, 10:46:05 PM
She woke up, but needs coffee :lol:

Ok stroker, you went back and changed your comment. Lil sissy!  :flame: your back on the naughty list!
Don't tell Santa :angel:

mrsskip68

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on November 10, 2013, 11:36:55 PM

We're gonna need to see a picture of Skip in those panties you mentioned. :scope:

No, ...NO YOU DONT. It might make you feel inferior! Lol!
(besides, they have rinestones on them!)

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 10, 2013, 11:43:20 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on November 10, 2013, 11:36:55 PM

No, ...NO YOU DONT. It might make you feel inferior! Lol!
(besides, they have rinestones on them!) Lolza

;)

mrsskip68

Told ya, the Gov, is back! Great character that you love to hate! Sadly no Daryl in this episode.   :'(  Interesting episode.  :coolgleamA:

mrsskip68

I feel all alone in this thread now.   :'( What,.... did nobody watch last sunday?  :shruggy: :slap:

JB400

I often say that I'm nobody, and no, I didn't watch it.  So no, not even nobody even bothered to watch it. :rofl:

An English teacher would slap me upside the head for having a triple negative in one sentence. :lol:

Dodge Don

It was kind of interesting....not the best episode by far. Although the ending holds promise for some interesting developments.

mrsskip68

I agree, not the best one. But this weeks episode should throw in new and interesting threats!  :scratchchin:

bull

I liked it. Anyone who watches the show has been wondering what happened to the Gov after his meltdown. Interesting that he admits to "losing it" while telling a third-person version of his story to that family. The one thing I wonder though is where this episode falls in line with his appearance at the end of the episode a couple weeks ago where he's shown standing outside the prison walls?

This will probably be shot down immediately but you don't suppose the Gov could potentially join the prison gang do you? They took Merle in and although Darrel was his advocate Merle really wasn't much worse than the Gov aside from the blatant insanity. Ok, probably not. Michonne wouldn't stand for it one bit and I imagine she, Maggie and Glenn would take turns tearing his limbs off.

chargerboy69

Quote from: bull on November 21, 2013, 02:19:48 PM
I liked it. Anyone who watches the show has been wondering what happened to the Gov after his meltdown. Interesting that he admits to "losing it" while telling a third-person version of his story to that family. The one thing I wonder though is where this episode falls in line with his appearance at the end of the episode a couple weeks ago where he's shown standing outside the prison walls?

This will probably be shot down immediately but you don't suppose the Gov could potentially join the prison gang do you? They took Merle in and although Darrel was his advocate Merle really wasn't much worse than the Gov aside from the blatant insanity. Ok, probably not. Michonne wouldn't stand for it one bit and I imagine she, Maggie and Glenn would take turns tearing his limbs off.

I thought of this too. . but, I can not see Rick letting him in.  I see them getting out of the prison sooner rather than later.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

remta1

mrsskip68