News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead (Contains spoiler)

Started by jaak, March 05, 2012, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

I'm tired of that idiot pscho being called the "Governor". It is so arrogant for someone to walk around allowing people to call him that.
This guy plays as if he is a regular schmo just dealing with his troubles like any other man. He will not tolerate anyone that has an opposing opinion. He kills anyone that isn't part of his group. He sees everyone as a threat. Sounds more like the "Dictator".
Sad to see Merles character go away. Just as he seemed headed toward redemption too. I liked how it played out though. He took out at least 5 or 6 of the Woodbury guys including that whiny faced dark haired kid. I hated that kid anyway... always with that wimpy/afraid expression. Merle went out like the tough guy that he always was. Did anyone notice that the Impala/Caprice had Donk wheels on it except for one scene it had with hubcaps?
The show has changed a bunch. I was watching some episodes from season 2 last night. They have lost a bunch of people and need to add to the cast to maintain some integrity. maybe after the battle with the Woodbury folks, some of the survivors will join up with Ricks people. Maybe Tyrese and his sister will come along.

Dodge Don

I'm going to make a wild assed guess that once the battle begins Tyrese will finally understand what the hell is going on and he will be the one to put a bullet in the Gov.

Old Moparz

Too bad they don't do what TV has done before, have guest appearances of famous people on each episode like Batman did with villains. Next episode could have an overweight Steven Segal zombie come out of the woods & run into a loner survivor played by Chuck Norris & get decapitated from a round house kick.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

mrsskip68

OK, That was a SUPER episode/season finale! Thank god the dumb blond is gone. Although i do give her props for what she tried and what she did at the end!  :2thumbs: The kid did what I would hope my son would do. (And i know he would!) Sucks we have to wait a few months till we see how the introduction of the towns-folk goes. This hiatis from the show sucks!  I'm already missing my Darrel!  :'(

billfury

mrsskip68

surmanajaja

I thought it was a lousy finale..yes, Andrea got wasted and that was good, she was annoying,nothing like in the comics. and in comic she is still alive..
but governor is still alive and out there, and they are still at the boring prison..they should have a change of scenery, its just dull now there. maybe next season they go back on the road scavenging goods and so on, thats so much more fun and interesting than staying in one place ---

jaak

I thought it was a good episode last night. Can't wait for season 4....wonder what direction they will go in?

Jason

mrsskip68

True, the self imposed "Governor" needs to go! Maybe they will take the town over or as someone mentioned, move on to a new area!? Sucks we have to wait months to see next episode! I'm TEAM DARYL!!!!! ;)  :drool5:

Kern Dog

I enjoyed the finale. I would have preferred to see the Gubner get his head chopped off by Michonne. The show ended on an UPtick though...showing some positive tones ahead. Some see having a bunch of elderly folks in the group as a disadvantage, but I don't. They can provide what the young and strong do not offer: Stories of the past, a sense of common decency to strive for and a degree of community. What the aged people lack in physical strength they make up for in other ways. I like the brunette they saved from the Military truck. She is nice eye candy.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on April 08, 2013, 02:58:28 AM
I like the brunette they saved from the Military truck. She is nice eye candy.

When I saw her I thought possible love interest for Rick. He needs a woman to keep him from going nuts.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

mrsskip68

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on April 08, 2013, 02:58:28 AM
I enjoyed the finale. I would have preferred to see the Gubner get his head chopped off by Michonne. The show ended on an UPtick though...showing some positive tones ahead. Some see having a bunch of elderly folks in the group as a disadvantage, but I don't. They can provide what the young and strong do not offer: Stories of the past, a sense of common decency to strive for and a degree of community. What the aged people lack in physical strength they make up for in other ways. I like the brunette they saved from the Military truck. She is nice eye candy.

I totally agree! Cant wait till October so I can see "MY DARRYL!"  :drool5:

stripedelete

I give it a B-.  It was a long way to go to get to a non-event.

Maybe one the new people will be sharp enough to pick up a couch.....

bull

Quote from: Dodge Don on March 28, 2013, 06:23:38 AM
I'm going to make a wild assed guess that once the battle begins Tyrese will finally understand what the hell is going on and he will be the one to put a bullet in the Gov.

My call was that Morgan Jones (the guy who first found Rick in season 1) would snap out of his funk and show up at an opportune time diring the battle at the prison. Why else would they reintroduce him 3 episodes before the season finale? But, I was wrong. The final episode wasn't bad but it was still lacking IMO. Season 3 in general was a bit of a disappointment to me.

mrsskip68

Darryl (Norman Reedus) can nibble my neck ANYTIME!!!!  :drool5: Hurry up October!!!!

71ChallengeHer

Ok, I gotta catch the reruns . I haven't seen it , yet. I have been watching The Following, Bate's Motel and Bomb Girls. I know , I have a lot of sofa time.  :pity: 

remta1

what ..???? october  man thats a long time to wait :smilielol: , season 4 should be good

Kern Dog

Quote from: stripedelete on April 09, 2013, 12:06:43 AM

I don't understand this...

sunfire69

I think what he is alluding to is....the group goes out all the time on rescue missinons, foraging missions.....but if you look at scens in their prison "home" they have no furniture....it's not like there isn't tons of it out there....and they have a truck....just throw some stuff in on one of the trips.....they can always just leave it if they have to bug out.....

stripedelete

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on April 11, 2013, 12:16:10 AM

I don't understand this...

You are "holed-up" in a concrete prison and basically sitting on the floor and you don't kick the door in on a furniture store?  
That's like finding a crazy black dude sitting on an armoury and only taking a trunk full of guns and ammo.  

Sometimes Hollywood makes it hard for you to suspend your disbelief.

stripedelete

Quote from: sunfire69 on April 11, 2013, 07:11:44 AM
I think what he is alluding to is....the group goes out all the time on rescue missinons, foraging missions.....but if you look at scens in their prison "home" they have no furniture....it's not like there isn't tons of it out there....and they have a truck....just throw some stuff in on one of the trips.....they can always just leave it if they have to bug out.....
:2thumbs:

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: stripedelete on April 11, 2013, 07:17:06 AM
Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on April 11, 2013, 12:16:10 AM

[most] times Hollywood makes it hard for you to suspend your disbelief.

Certainly spoils the affect they want when I can't help but burst out laughing.......

remta1

yeah great advertising for hyundai , that truck just keeps goin and goin and goin :lol:

bull

Might as well grab a few big flat screen LCD TVs, a few wiis, Playstations, DVDS, etc. They could just stay inside playing Resident Evil 4.

stripedelete

Quote from: bull on April 12, 2013, 01:23:39 AM
Might as well grab a few big flat screen LCD TVs, a few wiis, Playstations, DVDS, etc. They could just stay inside playing Resident Evil 4.

I don't know about the electricity situation, but, they have plenty of room for a pool table.   

When they're out foraging, why don't they ever check the liquor cabinet or grab some Victoria's Secret for the hot chick?  That would be good for morale.   

Speaking of morale, why the didn't Rick kill his wife after they got to the farm instead of letting her suck the life out of two seasons?