News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead (Contains spoiler)

Started by jaak, March 05, 2012, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Yep.  Pretty intense last night.  Next week will be good.    :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

chargerboy69

With them not following the comics, nobody really knows what will happen next.

For all we know they could have Rick be a Zombie brunch next week.  ;)
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

stripedelete

Saw it.  Good episode.    Not to give it away, but, one death was  really necessary.

Dodge Don

Great episode. No easy days for them  :brickwall:

FLG

WARNING CONTAINS SPOILER!!!

OK so who here thinks the kid didnt actually shoot his mom and she winds up coming back as a walker??  :shruggy:

stripedelete

Quote from: FLG on November 06, 2012, 03:07:11 AM

OK so who here thinks the kid didnt actually shoot his mom and she winds up coming back as a walker??  :shruggy:

Good call. I missed that.  Ya, he may have just locked the cage.   Maybe Rick runs into her on his rampage.  Remember one of the first episodes where the zombie wife keeps coming to the door?  

Glad they killed her though.  She was as much a drag on the show as spending too much time on the farm.

darkside

OK so who here thinks the kid didnt actually shoot his mom and she winds up coming back as a walker??  :shruggy:

rick goes nuts next week looks like.

chargerboy69

OK so who here thinks the kid didnt actually shoot his mom and she winds up coming back as a walker??  :shruggy:

I am betting on that too.

In the comics, Lori was shot and killed by the Governor in his little town. It is nice they are mixing it up a little bit to keep everyone guessing.

Quote from: stripedelete on November 06, 2012, 08:28:13 AM

Good call. I missed that.  Ya, he may have just locked the cage.   Maybe Rick runs into her on his rampage. Remember one of the first episodes where the zombie wife keeps coming to the door

SPOILER ALERT

In the comics, Rick goes back to his town and finds the father and son.  The dad is still alive, but the son is a zombie.  But as much as they have strayed from the comics, they may not show this part.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

mrsskip68

wonder how the baby will play out in the story. As far as I know, no one is lactating and I dont think they would have formula at a prison.   :scratchchin:

Rustymuscle

SPOILERS!

I literally stopped reading the comics when Lori and the baby girl were both shot and killed during the raid on the prison. Having a young daughter, it just bothered me too much that somebody would write and then illustrate those images. Sorry, maybe I'm too sensitive.

That is why I was so amazed that Lori died last episode. They are seriously ramping up the Carl badassness way sooner than in the books - which is awesome. Rick, on the other hand is really falling apart very quickly. I expect him to go on some psycho zombie-killing spree this Sunday just as a way to cope. I should play out rather interestingly.

We've lost a LOT of the original group so far. I'm thinking the show is going to have to add some more characters - specifically female characters - to keep the tension going. A bunch of hardened zombie killing dudes is cool to watch, but there's no personal drama just alpha/beta wolf infighting. Womens add da drama.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 535ci Wedge, 727 w/ GV, Dana 60
1970 Dodge Super Bee
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT HEMI

mrsskip68

7 1/2 HOURS TILL WALKING DEAD!!!!!!!  :ricky: :woohoo: :woohoo: :2guns:

I know pathetic right? But what the hell else can i do out here in the desert? Have an intelligent conversation with skip? Yea, NO! LOL!

chargerboy69

Hmmmm. . . Go see David Copperfield at the MGM Grand.  ;)

--Gerald Ford

mrsskip68

weird episode. i hope the dumb blond ends up as an experiment for the creepy Governor guy! Maybe we get to see her head in a tank!!!!  :shruggy:

chargerboy69

SPOILER. . . .

And the bloated zombie Rick f-ed up ate Lori.  :o  If you look, you can see Loris hair hanging out the zombies mouth.

And Carol is still alive.

--Gerald Ford

FLG

I don't believe it... No way he ate her whole body.

chargerboy69

Quote from: FLG on November 12, 2012, 04:30:55 PM
I don't believe it... No way he ate her whole body.

On Talking Dead, the show after Walking Dead, the director was on there and he said that is what happened.  If you notice, the zombies stomach is huge, he said that is from eating Lori. . .  :P  He would be the man who knows.

--Gerald Ford

Rustymuscle

He didn't eat ALL of Lori, just the soft stuff. The director said the zombie dragged her body around the corner, ate pretty much everything he could and tried to walk away but was so engorged that he just plopped right down.

We don't know if Carol is alive or dead. Only that her grave is empty. The teaser for the next episode had them finding her knife jabbed into a walker.
1970 Dodge Super Bee

FLG

Still don't believe it. No one's dead till they show em dying.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Rustymuscle on November 12, 2012, 04:48:07 PM
He didn't eat ALL of Lori, just the soft stuff. The director said the zombie dragged her body around the corner, ate pretty much everything he could and tried to walk away but was so engorged that he just plopped right down.

We don't know if Carol is alive or dead. Only that her grave is empty. The teaser for the next episode had them finding her knife jabbed into a walker.

Carol is alive.  According to Spoil the Dead, Carol is alive. Daryl finds her next week and saves her.

--Gerald Ford

1BAD68

Anyone know who opened the gate and let the walkers into the prison?

Kern Dog

The prison HAD a lot of prisoners that were trapped in various rooms.
As far as the Walkers coming in from the outside, one of the prisoner/survivors that peeled away after their leader took the machete to the head, the thin black guy, maybe left a gate open.

FLG

I still have a hard time digesting the fact that the zombie ate Lori entirely, id bed she comes back.

chargerboy69

Quote from: FLG on November 13, 2012, 02:02:17 AM
I still have a hard time digesting the fact that the zombie ate Lori entirely, id bed she comes back.

She will come back as a turd when the zombie has to pinch one off.  :icon_smile_big:

Seriously though, Lori was supposed to die within the next couple episodes anyway.  The show had her die during child birth instead of being shot like in the comics.  They change things up here and there which I like.

--Gerald Ford

FLG

Care to bet? 10$ says she comes back dead or alive by the end of the season.

Rustymuscle

Quote from: 1BAD68 on November 12, 2012, 09:13:46 PMAnyone know who opened the gate and let the walkers into the prison?

That was Andrew, that younger black kid who Rick pushed out into the courtyard full of walkers. Turns out Andrew survived, found an axe, watched Carol perform that creepy autopsy on the dead walker girl, set off the alarm while trying to restart the generators and attempted to kill Rick. Andrew was a bad, bad kid.

Lori is dead. She won't be coming back. The actress will only be back for 1 or 2 cameos in flashbacks. That's all, folks!

...but that's not to say she won't be missed.
1970 Dodge Super Bee