News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead (Contains spoiler)

Started by jaak, March 05, 2012, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

Finally got around to watching it, Carl needs a time out.

I am hoping they can hook up with Glenn and Darrel soon.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

bull

Quote from: chargerboy69 on February 14, 2014, 11:20:20 PM

112 ounces of chocolate pudding seemed to do the trick.

myk

Quote from: chargerboy69 on February 14, 2014, 11:20:20 PM

I am hoping they can hook up with Glenn and Darrel soon.

I thnk Carl was 100% spot-on when he went off on his dad.  If Rick had done just one of the things Carl had mentioned they would've been better off than they were in that episode...

chargerboy69

Really good episode tonight.

New character introduced at the end.  He is the second actor from Band of Brothers to be on the show this season.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

stripedelete

Quote from: chargerboy69 on February 16, 2014, 11:06:00 PM

New character introduced at the end.  He is the second actor from Band of Brothers to be on the show this season.

Who was the other one?

jaak

You read the graphic novels, right?

I don't. What can you tell us about him, that won't give too much away. (Even though I know the series don't exactly follow the graphic novels).
Another note, Good thing Tyrese doesn't know Carol burned Karen....she might have been next on the chopping block after he attacked those walkers, lol.

Jason

mrsskip68

NOT ENOUGH DARRYL!  :'(

but his big  "guns" are get bigger! Lol!  :drool5:

chargerboy69

Quote from: stripedelete on February 16, 2014, 11:44:09 PM

Who was the other one?

Kirk Acevedo, who played Joe Toye on Band of Brothers.

He was only on maybe 3 episodes right before Christmas.  He was with the Governors group.

--Gerald Ford

chargerboy69

Quote from: jaak on February 16, 2014, 11:48:58 PM

You read the graphic novels, right?

I don't. What can you tell us about him, that won't give too much away. (Even though I know the series don't exactly follow the graphic novels).
Another note, Good thing Tyrese doesn't know Carol burned Karen....she might have been next on the chopping block after he attacked those walkers, lol.

Jason

I have not read the comics.  They did say on Talking Dead that he was a major character. I like Michael Cudlitz from Band of Brothers, I am sure he will do a good job on this show as well.

--Gerald Ford

mrsskip68

Who watched last Sundays episode? That lil girl was a fruit loop!  :o  And the Tryese/Carol dialogue was surprising!!!
Pretty intence episode for sure!   :yesnod:

chargerboy69

Quote from: mrsskip68 on March 19, 2014, 12:55:00 PM
Who watched last Sundays episode? That lil girl was a fruit loop!  :o  And the Tryese/Carol dialogue was surprising!!!

I thought he first 45 minutes was a touch slow, but the last 15 with the girls.  :o

--Gerald Ford

mrsskip68

Quote from: chargerboy69 on March 19, 2014, 04:48:27 PM
Quote from: mrsskip68 on March 19, 2014, 12:55:00 PM

I thought he first 45 minutes was a touch slow, but the last 15 with the girls.  :o

Good thing they showed up when they did, cuz  she said Judith was gonna be next!  :o

Daytona R/T SE

Look at the flowers, Lizzie.

Look at the flowers.

:2guns:

:eek2:

bull

That episode came within a whisker of crossing the line. It reminds me of the X-Files "Home" episode that pushed the envelope to the extreme of true horror that messes with your head in ways you don't like it getting messed with very often. Between Lizzie's psychotic reasoning for murder and Carol putting her down like a rabid dog, it was probably about as shocking as they are able to get away with on that show. Lizzie makes the Governor look fairly sane by comparison.

jaak

Ok, Sunday is Season 4 finale.

Do you think a main character dies next week? If so, who? After the Glenn/Maggie reunion in episode 415, and the scene where Glenn burns the picture... I'm thinking it will be one of them. Another thing bothering me.... Andy Lincoln had never been on the Talking Dead. Could Rick be on the chopping block??

Jason

chargerboy69

The comics revolve around Rick, so I am assuming he is the only safe character.

--Gerald Ford

FJ5WING

whats with the blonde getting kidnapped?
wingless now, but still around.

myk

Quote from: FJ5WING on March 25, 2014, 12:30:47 PM

Some speculate that she was taken by a group of cannibals.  BTW, did someone mention cannibals?  Well, when your meal is someone like Christian Serratos (who plays Rosita), how could you resist eating her?

mrsskip68

The cannibal theory is probable. When Glen and his group got to that Terminis place, that strange lady was cooking alot of meat. Then when Ricks group got there, she was bbqing again.  :scratchchin:

Also, when Ricks group were running through the buildings, i swear i heard people screaming for help from other containers.  :shruggy:

Gonna be a long wait till show comes back in October.  :brickwall:

Dodge Don

Did you miss the pile of human skeletons that they ran past? Looked fresh....picked to the bone.

mrsskip68

Quote from: Dodge Don on March 31, 2014, 04:36:16 PM
Did you miss the pile of human skeletons that they ran past? Looked fresh....picked to the bone.

Yea, on that tarp? I thought that too!  :eek2:

jaak

Quote from: mrsskip68 on March 31, 2014, 01:39:56 PM

Also, when Ricks group were running through the buildings, i swear i heard people screaming for help from other containers.  :shruggy:

Yes, you can hear both a male and female voice screaming for help. I hit the back button several times on my DVR... thought it could possibly be Tyreese and Carol, but the more I listened, I doesn't sound like their voices.

Jason

myk

What is the point of cannibalism in the Walking Dead's post-apocalyptic story?  Are the writers just bored, or something?

stripedelete

Foods tough to come by when you have to watch your back - hunting, farming or scavenging.
Cannibalism is low risk, high reward.

Imo, it's a little early.  Carol's hair has not hit shoulder length.

Tyreece and Carol look to be the Cavalry in this plot line.  But, don't forget about the crazy black guy from the first episode.  He has quite an arsenal.   Or maybe the blonde hooked up with a good-guy.

The irony would be the guy with answers (headed to DC) being eaten.

stripedelete

Quote from: myk on March 31, 2014, 09:39:58 AM
Quote from: FJ5WING on March 25, 2014, 12:30:47 PM

Some speculate that she was taken by a group of cannibals.  BTW, did someone mention cannibals?  Well, when your meal is someone like Christian Serratos (who plays Rosita), how could you resist eating her?

Did you see Maggie (Lauren Cohan) on Talking Dead?   You'd feed Rosita to the dogs............... :yesnod: