News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Has anyone used Performace Car Graphics for their cluster/bezel resto?

Started by tylerk, March 04, 2012, 07:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tylerk

After tinkering with the idea to restore my cluster myself, I've seen
that I don't have the knowledge or tools to do it myself and would
rather source it out.

I found a few older threads with folks who used PCG for either/or,
I was hoping someone could chime in on what they had done, what
they liked or disliked, and any pictures that they could post.

PCG has a ballpark quote of around $425 without looking it up for
the cluster resto and $220, 85 and 70 I think for the three bezels.

Any feeback is appreciated!  :cheers:

Cooter

Yes, and I will say they are good quality. BUT! I bought them almost 10 years ago. They may or may not have gotten cheaper by now and quality gone down,etc.
Mine even came with the "TSB" recal decal for the temp gauge. Something bout when customers were complaining about the gauge reading too hot, all Chrysler did was come out with a gauge that moved the "NORMAL" reading further towards the "Hot" zone to appear "Normal"....Funny how Chrysler pretty much "Fooled" all their customers that were having overheating issues with these cars back in the day, by simply allowing the customer to "Feel safer" by moving the reading like this...

If this were today, there'd be one helluvan uproar over this...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

doctor4766

Quote from: Cooter on March 04, 2012, 09:27:42 PM
Yes, and I will say they are good quality. BUT! I bought them almost 10 years ago. They may or may not have gotten cheaper by now and quality gone down,etc.
Mine even came with the "TSB" recal decal for the temp gauge. Something bout when customers were complaining about the gauge reading too hot, all Chrysler did was come out with a gauge that moved the "NORMAL" reading further towards the "Hot" zone to appear "Normal"....Funny how Chrysler pretty much "Fooled" all their customers that were having overheating issues with these cars back in the day, by simply allowing the customer to "Feel safer" by moving the reading like this...

If this were today, there'd be one helluvan uproar over this...

Hell yeah, I want one of those
Gotta love a '69