News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can anyone really be this effing stupid?

Started by nh_mopar_fan, March 21, 2012, 07:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Can anyone really be this effing stupid?

Yes.    :lol:   

And the guy can't be too swift either. He's failed to realize that there will be no more nookie once the other dull knives in the drawer that she hangs with will tweet her & tell her how she's all over the internet validating years & years worth of blond jokes.   :smilielol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

cavemanno1

uuu,that must hurt her being so "blond" :pity: my 10 year old blond daughter knows this!Anyway the guy shouldn't make fun of his wife and embarrass her like thatRecording it one thing but putting it up on the net is way wrong in my book!I'm sure he didn't marry her for her brain!

Inked_Ghandi

Argh. I was about to post this. What the hell? And this is why people think public schools are bad.
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

USAF AMMO

69CoronetRT

Who's the dumb one?

The girl or the guy thinking it's OK to mess with his phone and take video while driving? ::)
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

RallyeMike

QuoteWell, I would have to say I would bet that they aren't so stupid after all.  At almost 4 million hits and the fact that YouTube pays for hits on viral videos... They may be the ones laughing all the way to the bank.

Yup. That's what I'm thinking.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/