News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Going back in time...

Started by FastbackJon, August 07, 2005, 05:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

I had a strange feeling walking past the movie theater today and looking up at the billboard of stuff that was playing...

Batman
Dukes of Hazzard
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
War of the Worlds
Star Wars

Kind of a nostalgic list!
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Chargerguy74

Wow, it really is true what they say....history repeats itself
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Troy

You forgot Herbie! :P We had a thread on the old board about this too. I remember a critic saying that only 1 movie due out this summer wasn't a remake/rehash of an old movie, a sequel, or a book/comic. No originality anywhere. I think there are about 8-10 "Superhero" movies on the way not counting the Fantastic Four. I guess there are no decent writers left in Hollywood or they are too scared to take a chance funding an unproven commodity.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

FastbackJon

Well there's a few new movies coming out that look cool...

Four Brothers
New World

And Tim Burton's the Corpse Bride just looks interesting in a Tim Burton sort of way.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed