News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Missed the deleted post deadline.

Started by Fred, February 29, 2012, 02:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

skip68

You know something Fred, you are a whining little man.  You suck and you will always be late to the dance.     I really don't understand why you are even on this site?   Do you?   I've heard things about you ....people talk, it wasn't good.   I heard you drive a Yugo and your mommy still makes your lunch.   :yesnod:    BUT, I think you're OK and I like you even though you're Australian.   It's not your fault you're Australian, blame your parents.   OK, I'm done for now ...... :nana: :nana: :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

crap...what did I miss now?

how come I never get the memo's??

Bryan  (sigh)

Fred

Quote from: A383Wing on February 29, 2012, 09:42:15 PM
crap...what did I miss now?

how come I never get the memo's??

Bryan  (sigh)

You missed the deleted post deadline.  :smilielol:

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on February 29, 2012, 03:07:27 AM
You know something Fred, you are a whining little man.  You suck and you will always be late to the dance.     I really don't understand why you are even on this site?   Do you?   I've heard things about you ....people talk, it wasn't good.   I heard you drive a Yugo and your mommy still makes your lunch.   :yesnod:    BUT, I think you're OK and I like you even though you're Australian.   It's not your fault you're Australian, blame your parents.   OK, I'm done for now ...... :nana: :nana: :nana:

:smilielol: :smilielol:

Okay, there's no way you could know this skip but I'm one very popular and much loved Aussie. In fact (and I'm sure all the Aussie member's on this site can vouch for me here) I'm so well liked, I won the Australian of the Year award.
:2thumbs:

Oops! I just woke up...........what a dream that was.  :D

p/s...............I don't know how I got here either.....................but I'm not leaving any time soon!  :nana:

doctor4766

Quote from: skip68 on February 29, 2012, 03:07:27 AM
You know something Fred, you are a whining little man.  You suck and you will always be late to the dance.     I really don't understand why you are even on this site?   Do you?   I've heard things about you ....people talk, it wasn't good.   I heard you drive a Yugo and your mommy still makes your lunch.   :yesnod:    BUT, I think you're OK and I like you even though you're Australian.   It's not your fault you're Australian, blame your parents.   OK, I'm done for now ...... :nana: :nana: :nana:

I'm trying to get over the "even though you're Australian" part.
Gees Skip, give us a chance.
At least we're not Kiwi's  :smilielol:
Gotta love a '69

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 01, 2012, 10:36:14 AM

whats a Kiwi?  New Zelander?

Could be a bird, could be a fruit.  :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bill440rt

Damn, Bob. Where do you come up with this stuff??  :2thumbs:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

skip68

Because he's Bob.    You know, the other, other, other white meat. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Darkman

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 01, 2012, 11:46:01 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on March 01, 2012, 10:36:14 AM

whats a Kiwi?  New Zelander?

Could be a bird, could be a fruit.  :shruggy:

New Zealand's national emblem is the Kiwi bird (a small flightless furry looking bird only found on New Zealand), hence why they are called Kiwi's and yes they are a little fruity  :icon_smile_big:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Fred

speaking of the fruit, it actually originally comes from China so why on earth it's called kiwi fruit is a mystery to me.  :scratchchin:

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Fred on March 01, 2012, 07:43:26 PM
speaking of the fruit, it actually originally comes from China so why on earth it's called kiwi fruit is a mystery to me.  :scratchchin:

Prolly because its resembles a small flightless furry looking bird only found on New Zealand?   :slap:  :nana:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Fred

Quote from: bakerhillpins on March 01, 2012, 08:29:33 PM
Quote from: Fred on March 01, 2012, 07:43:26 PM

Prolly because its resembles a small flightless furry looking bird only found on New Zealand?   :slap:  :nana:

Well that makes sense..........but if it can't fly....................how did it get to New Zealand?  :nana:

nvrbdn

:smilielol: how did a flightless bird get to new zealand. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 01, 2012, 10:06:37 PM
:smilielol: how did a flightless bird get to new zealand. :smilielol:

I'm talking about the kiwi fruit!  :D

Darkman

A little known fact.....

The kiwi bird used to live in China and it's staple food was the kiwi fruit. One day, they had enough of the horrible living conditions and the one child per family rule, so they got into little boats and tried to migrate to Australia. However, they were caught in a savage storm and drifted off course. They finally hit dry land, got off the boat and though...this place aint too bad so they stayed. After a long boat trip, they were busting to use the bathroom, so they all took a big dump and BAM, New Zealand was formed! Needless to say there was a lot of kiwi fruit seeds in their excrement and hey presto...kiwi fruit on New Zealand.... :smilielol:

(the contents of this story are based on the interpretation of the author....no actual evidence exists of kiwis ever existing in China  :smilielol:  :smilielol: )

Fred

Well I think that's a pretty good story even if it is a load of crap!!  :smilielol:

A383Wing

I still don't understand what I missed....

Bryan

Darkman

There was a thread that was started, but possibly the OP decided that they didn't want it so changed the title to "DELETED". Skip68 posted then a few other posts were put in, but the thread was locked and by the looks of it deleted

Fred

Quote from: A383Wing on March 01, 2012, 11:52:26 PM
I still don't understand what I missed....

Bryan

:hah: You missed the deleted post deadline

A383Wing

I miss my mind the most...(you guys think I'm joking)

Bryan 

mrsskip68

Dont worry Brian, I think ALL you guys are nuts!!!!!!  :nana: :nana: Lisa  :coolgleamA: