News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New drinking game.

Started by Tilar, February 12, 2012, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

If you can't touch his nose with your cursor you have to take a drink.  :lol:

http://www.selfcontrolfreak.com/slaan.html
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

BBKNARF

68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

68coronetGLwannabe

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:  :puke:

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

mrsskip68

Tilar, that just made me want to slap YOU for posting that!!!! Lol!  :lol:  Dam, i couldnt win....... :rotz: :smilielol: Watch your back dude, a lil mopar chick might just slap you out of the blue!  :nana: I have connections,.... nuf said.................................... :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Lisa

Tilar

:smilielol:   :angel:

I just noticed, Cant hold the mouse over the thermostat either. :D
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

RECHRGD

Funny....If you take a couple of minutes and bring the curser slowly straight down from the top of his head his nose will hit it as he shakes his head.  Don't try to chase the nose though. :rofl: :rofl:
13.53 @ 105.32

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img