News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Building the Birdhouse.........

Started by Hemi Runner, February 26, 2012, 09:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemi Runner

Quote from: twodko on April 28, 2012, 09:06:47 PM
How sweet is that!!! Would code require steel to span the whole garage opening or do they allow DuraLam beams? Super pricey either way I suspect. Looking great.
I have no idea what code is.... hence the aforementioned plumbing inspection failure :brickwall: so I guess if this doesn't work i will be applying for a variance as I'm not redoing it :D

Hemi Runner

Quote from: rattlehead_74 on April 28, 2012, 08:09:03 PM
Very nice Mike...the roadrunners will be very happy in there new home!
Thanks for the help... I hope the hangover went away!! :nana:

RIDELIKEHELL

Good luck I hope it all works out as it look awesome!
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

PocketThunder

The garden shed in the backyard is saying:  Hey guys, guys?... i'm still here... guys?.... anyone.?..  please move me over to the side yard by that other shed, he gets to be close to the house.  :lol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Hemi Runner

Lots of updates in the last month. I will post a bunch of pics. Progress will slow down now as the contractor (me, lol) fell off a ladder and has a fractured pelvis.... :smilielol: :smilielol: :'(javascript:void(0);

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

Hemi Runner

Yeah, I was putting ice dam on the backside of the roof. Carrying a roll up on the ladder, I got to the eave (12') and started to throw the roll up. Ladder vanished from beneath me! I got a trip to the ER and had my wrist,elbow,ribs,chest and pelvis x-rayed!! I feel like I got hit by a Mack truck but I'll be back at it asap!

Budnicks

Nice shop, coming along very well...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

Hemi Runner

Well, it's been a busy summer and my contractor (me) has been really busy(doing everything EXCEPT working on this building LOL). Here's an updated photo from today.....

JB400

Did you use cattle panels as reinforcement in your floor?

Ghoste

You've come a long way since that pic of the garden shed at the back of the yard. :2thumbs:

Hemi Runner

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 30, 2012, 04:42:32 PM
Did you use cattle panels as reinforcement in your floor?
Yes, It's typical of wire mesh used around here. The local concrete supply place has it in 8x16 panels but it's a pain to transport with a car trailer. The fence panels are 4x8 and I can throw them in the truck.

Hemi Runner

Quote from: Ghoste on September 30, 2012, 04:44:17 PM
You've come a long way since that pic of the garden shed at the back of the yard. :2thumbs:
j

Thanks it's been a long haul and a lot of work. I'm on the pay-as-you-go plan so it's not going so fast lol :lol:

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks