News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Great Scott!

Started by TheGhost, February 28, 2012, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

Went to buy the Back to the Future box set, and apparently they only make it on blue ray now.  Is this a trend?  Are DVDs getting phased out?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

b5blue

skip68

I wish they would make another one before MJ Fox or doc can't do films anymore.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Kern Dog

With Michael Js age, there IS no 'Back" to the future. The future is now. He played 17 in the original.
On a different note: Isn't it wierd that we are 3 years from 2015, the year the 2nd movie took place?

TheGhost

And 11 years after 2001.  Don't know about anyone else, but I didn't have any space oddessy.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Old Moparz

Quote from: TheGhost on February 29, 2012, 04:00:26 AM

And 11 years after 2001.  Don't know about anyone else, but I didn't have any space oddessy.

That's because you pinched your pennies & didn't get the good acid.   :Twocents:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RECHRGD

Quote from: Old Moparz on February 29, 2012, 09:20:36 AM

That's because you pinched your pennies & didn't get the good acid.   :Twocents:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
13.53 @ 105.32

Mike DC

On a different note: Isn't it wierd that we are 3 years from 2015, the year the 2nd movie took place?

Yep, 3 more years to go.  Then we finally get our hoverboards and flying cars. 

Darkman

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 29, 2012, 05:23:26 PM

And Jaws 16
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

TheGhost

Quote from: Darkman on February 29, 2012, 07:24:53 PM
Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 29, 2012, 05:23:26 PM

And Jaws 16

This time, it's really, really personal.

A383Wing

Fred

and Die Hard 17
and Fast and Furious 119

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

TK73

Quote from: Old Moparz on February 29, 2012, 09:20:36 AM

Did he go with the brown acid?
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!