News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2x9 69 RT SE 4spd phoenix craigslist

Started by bakerhillpins, February 22, 2012, 08:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/2865580546.html
http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/shelbygtfhaz/TED%20WOLFF/

Sweet car  :drool5:   Track Pack 4spd SE car with RH mirror.   :o  Not too common set of options.  Even a black stripe.

Tag says it's a hardtop car too. For 79k ya think they could supply the sail panel emblems.  :P

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Brian...an excerpt from my email to you on this car....

HORRIBLY FAKE TAG!!!

QuoteWow that is some fake ass tag!!  Had that in the reg since 2006.  Orig ebay
ad from Ocean Springs, MS, then new owner reg'd in 2007 in Washington, MI
then back on ebay in 2009

had it registered as A4 silver with C5X cloth & vinyl buckets (was painted
red in 2006 ebay ad) NOT an SE car as well...

Stay away!!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bakerhillpins

:scared:

GAH... just got the email at the same time as I read your post...  The nerve of some folks.   :RantExplode:  Well, glad I posted it none the less, wish it was here for a positive discussion but then again, hope this keeps someone from getting screwed.  :yesnod:

Just another example of how great a service the registry is.  :2thumbs:
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein

bakerhillpins

Crap.... just noticed the glaring mistake in the tag that should of alerted me.    :brickwall:
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on February 22, 2012, 09:26:01 PM
Wheels are incorrect, no trim rings  ::)

:popcrn: shame on me, just bought 68 wheels for my 69  :hah: :smilielol: :smilielol: :shruggy:

Charger profiling here or sceptical optioned combo's, not that it is not out of realm of far fetched possibilities, but regardless of blatant tag issues, a combo of vinyl top delete w/ black stripe on black car is kinda to my way of thinking a modern desired combo and therefore highly unlike...... but sure would be outsanding if one existed, I would like that combo for sure

moparfan53

[quote  For 79k ya think they could supply the sail panel emblems.  :P [/quote]

My thoughts too. The ad says "complete rotisserie restoration from the ground up", however after seeing the other changes from original/stock (no tail panel emblem, no tail panel/trunk chrome, no wheel opening chrome), I think someone was going for the stealth black look. Not my personal taste on a 69 Charger but hey, we all like different things!

472 R/T SE

I tried every trick in the book to get HLPAG to send me pix of the fender tag, trunk lip & rad. support #s'.

Didn't need a tag to see it was a phony, I just wanted to see if they had one.

tan top

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on February 22, 2012, 10:22:05 PM
I tried every trick in the book to get HLPAG to send me pix of the fender tag, trunk lip & rad. support #s'.

Didn't need a tag to see it was a phony, I just wanted to see if they had one.

remember hlpeg having that for sale too , 69 cherger R/T SE  with  A/C  four speed  :pigsfly:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

1974dodgecharger

Wow good info CHGR, this is in my home town right now and for 80k thats too deep for me personally, but the nerve of this person thinking he has something special and then to post the vin tag thinking NO ONE WILL DECODE IT!!!!  :brickwall:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: moparfan53 on February 22, 2012, 10:19:50 PM
[quote  For 79k ya think they could supply the sail panel emblems.  :P [quote
My thoughts too. The ad says "complete rotisserie restoration from the ground up", however after seeing the other changes from original/stock (no tail panel emblem, no tail panel/trunk chrome, no wheel opening chrome), I think someone was going for the stealth black look. Not my personal taste on a 69 Charger but hey, we all like different things!]
Yeah that's obvious as the SE emblem is missing too.
All that work and then those crappy cables?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

duanesterrr

Thanks for the info.  I have been searching all of craigslist looking for a Charger and did come across this one.  I thought "man that's a sweeet car" wish I could buy it... it is out of my price range by quite a bit.

Bringing up cars such as this makes for a great learning experience for us new guys to the board.

Ghoste

Hlpag poison sure can stay in the system a long time huh?

BB1

Don't buy a Classic Charger without coming here first.  :yesnod:

Delete my profile

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: BB1 on February 23, 2012, 09:54:16 AM

I agree without you guys I be blind I was actually trolling for over a year without signing up reading for awhile you guys been a great help.

kokxville

couldn't agree more  :yesnod:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

bakerhillpins

Quote from: kokxville on February 23, 2012, 11:51:58 AM

couldn't agree more  :yesnod:

:iagree:

I wouldn't have ended up with the car I have had it not been for DC.com and several very helpful and understanding members who put up with my nagging. Can't thank them enough!   :cheers:  My turn to try to return the favor!  :2thumbs:
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire