News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona in a Barn... and a Hemi Superbird, few A12 cars... Hemi Challenger.. AAR

Started by TheAutoArchaeologist, February 20, 2012, 05:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAutoArchaeologist

Kismgby

The way the cover's pulled back, it's like it's doing a striptease.   :laugh:

tan top

thanks for posting Ryan  :cheers:  :yesnod:  that Dude has some mopar hardware  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :o
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

XS29LA47V21

Now that is a stack of some cool cars and a lover of mopars for sure in the big league :2thumbs:.    hmmm south of the mason Dixon and east of the Mississippi?   :slap:

I clearly do not have any problem with volume obviously  :smilielol: :smilielol: :slap: I will show this to my wife, maybe I can get one more?  :D

Ghoste

Nice collection, not at all what I expected when I first clicked on the topic.

Big Bird

Oh my God.................. died & went to heaven ...................... can you imagine ? What do you work on first ?
BIG - BIRD :)

DAY CLONA

Quote from: Big Bird on February 21, 2012, 09:40:15 AM
Oh my God.................. died & went to heaven ...................... can you imagine ? What do you work on first ?

Culling the herd, selling off what's not desired/needed to fund current/future restorations, then starting with one car at a time, something the old kute should have done years ago

Fitz73Chrgr

At least they're mostly covered.  I hope they all go to good homes eventually!
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

hemi68charger

As I said over on moparts,,, Lordy... I hope he either has someone to pass all that down too or there's going to be one hell of a garage sale when the time comes. There's no way this all belongs to a below 45-year-old... I hope he has a car or two that's done so he can enjoy it. He's done his homework in making sure most of his cars are covered.... Awesome collection...  Thanks for sharing...

PS: Man, someone sold his "Charger" script off the Daytona's taillamp panel..  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Aero426

Quote from: hemi68charger on February 21, 2012, 11:07:10 AM
As I said over on moparts,,, Lordy... I hope he either has someone to pass all that down too or there's going to be one hell of a garage sale when the time comes. There's no way this all belongs to a below 45-year-old... I hope he has a car or two that's done so he can enjoy it. He's done his homework in making sure most of his cars are covered.... Awesome collection...  Thanks for sharing...

The Moparts post said the owner was 72 years of age,

BPTRacing

The Hemi Superbird had the wing on a table behind it. Originally a White car.
Someone had started doing the jambs in petty blue. Appeared to have a blue interior.

Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

jonw29

WOW!!!!!!!.Bill Gates could not afford to restore all of that stuff!!!!Nice job collecting there pops.I like it

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Indygenerallee

What Patronus said! Alot of very nice and rare cars and parts sitting wasting away.  :-\
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

A383Wing

Quote from: hemi68charger on February 21, 2012, 11:07:10 AM

PS: Man, someone sold his "Charger" script off the Daytona's taillamp panel..

as well as the left rear reflector as well

Bryan

1966hemi

Man, would I love to find simething like this guys' yard full of rare Mopars! : :2thumbs: :drool5: New member here. I don't have a Charger...YET but am working on it. I do have a 1966 Coronet though, mid-way through the project. Believe it or not, I am building a clone of the 1966 Coronet 4-door I saw at the Garlitz museum in Ocala, Fla. a few years ago. I have been into performance Mopars since 1979. So, hello everybody, looking forward to conversing and hopefully adding my comments to the threads!

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

70Sbird

pictures now are gone from the post, wonder what happened?
I'm still amazed though at the number of cars and "stuff" still out there and not on anyones radar screen
:shruggy:

Scott Faulkner

Aero426

Quote from: 70Sbird on February 22, 2012, 07:54:27 PM
pictures now are gone from the post, wonder what happened?
I'm still amazed though at the number of cars and "stuff" still out there and not on anyones radar screen
:shruggy:

Someone just for fun found enough clues shown in the pics to locate who owned the cars and their location.  It was mentioned that as a courtesy that too much information was being shown, and the pics got pulled.

While it isn't everyday you see this many cars in one group, I am sure there are large hoards of collector cars of every kind in probably every state or province.    That Mopar collection has the look of someone who was pretty active with the cars at one time and has just slowed down in recent years. 

maxwellwedge

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on February 22, 2012, 09:14:57 PM
You had to say province didn't you?

Cue Stuart...... :lol:
i keep telling you dad i'm not greedy i only want one    :icon_smile_big:
i for sure dont need any of those band x cars either  :D
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bad88t-top

I'd like to see some of the pictures just to see what he had.   Did anyone happen to save them anywhere?
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT