News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

should I take a hint?

Started by Drache, February 19, 2012, 10:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Im the mail today I received a parcel with no return address although the Canada Post stamp says it's from my old home town. So inside is a "Charger" baseball hat and a DVD with no label. Lets just say the DVD was an ex girlfriend from high school wearing the "Charger" hat and nothing else and was... how do I say... playful?

Should I take this as a hint or a trap?   :scratchchin:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

1BAD68

To give you good advice, we would need to see said video  :D

Darkman

I was just about to say, let's see the video and we can help you determine whether it is a trap or hint
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Drache

Quote from: 1BAD68 on February 19, 2012, 10:44:35 PM
To give you good advice, we would need to see said video  :D

I'm pretty sure posting the video would be against forum rules   :nana:

I'm just happy I got the hat  :D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

jar1292

Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

mrsskip68

She probably just got dumped, and is looking for a man with real MOPAR MORALS!!!!!! Lol!!!  :nana: :smilielol:
Lisa

Drache

Quote from: mrsskip68 on February 19, 2012, 10:58:23 PM
She probably just got dumped, and is looking for a man with real MOPAR MORALS!!!!!! Lol!!!  :nana: :smilielol:
Lisa

Although rebound sex....

Or keep the hat and just pretend I never heard from her....

:scratchchin:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Kern Dog

How far away is this chick? 5 miles, 100 miles? How far are you willing to go to get wiggly?

FLG

Well be able to make this asertation upon reviewing a picture of said woman. Than the board will make its decision as to weather or not its a trap, and weather or not said "trap" would be worth getting stuck in

:2thumbs:

That is all.

doctor4766

Quote from: FLG on February 20, 2012, 02:45:24 AM
Well be able to make this asertation upon reviewing a picture of said woman. Than the board will make its decision as to weather or not its a trap, and weather or not said "trap" would be worth getting stuck in

That is all.
Careful. Someone above you is watching your spelling and wriggling in his seat.

But I'd have to agree with you  :2thumbs:
Gotta love a '69

tan top

Quote from: FLG on February 20, 2012, 02:45:24 AM

That is all.

:yesnod:   :iagree:  need video & stuff  :yesnod: :D

could be a trap ! dumped by her last BF & found she was  couple of weeks / months  month pregnant & he don't want to know , or it not his !!  or something  :scratchchin:  sorry if i sound cynical no offence.  if you want to make a go with her, & she is  liable to read this , don't want to wreck your chances , perhaps the mods will delete it if you request it  :cheers:

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Tilar

Quote from: Drache on February 19, 2012, 10:40:29 PM
Lets just say the DVD was an ex girlfriend from high school wearing the "Charger" hat and nothing else and was... how do I say... playful?

Even used "Chargers" need a test drive now and then.  :yesnod:  Just be careful about signing the title.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

nvrbdn

Quote from: Tilar on February 20, 2012, 09:16:55 AM
Quote from: Drache on February 19, 2012, 10:40:29 PM
Lets just say the DVD was an ex girlfriend from high school wearing the "Charger" hat and nothing else and was... how do I say... playful?

Even used "Chargers" need a test drive now and then.  :yesnod:  Just be careful about signing the title.

:smilielol: yep, its hard to make a decision without seeing just how playful the video is. :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Drache

The reason Im hesitant is because when I kicked her out it was for cheating on me and she threatened to kill me. So there was a LITTLE animosity there. So I don't know whether this video means she wants me back or trying to show me what I lost...  :shruggy:

Did I mention last I heard she was married with a daughter?  :-\
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Drache on February 20, 2012, 11:17:43 AM
The reason Im hesitant is because when I kicked her out it was for cheating on me and she threatened to kill me. So there was a LITTLE animosity there. So I don't know whether this video means she wants me back or trying to show me what I lost...  :shruggy:

Did I mention last I heard she was married with a daughter?  :-\

I think Monty Python said it best:  "Run away, Run away, Run away"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W_u4UTvk9w
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

nvrbdn

with that said, id move on. dont need her to turn psyco some night when your asleep. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

RallyeMike

Nekkid DVD and has previously threatened to kill you.

:scratchchin:  Sounds like the basis for a sound relationship.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

resq302

Quote from: nvrbdn on February 20, 2012, 11:52:50 AM
with that said, id move on. dont need her to turn psyco some night when your asleep. :yesnod:

I agree!  Id definitely keep the video though.  Wouldn't want to waste a good DVD.   :D
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

mrsskip68

Drache

Quote from: mrsskip68 on February 20, 2012, 12:17:10 PM
RUN FOREST, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a boon to the Dodge Charger community! Never change and never leave!  :2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

It is both a hint and a trap and you damned well know it.  Enjoy the hat.

chargerboy69

I just got the go ahead from Troy, and posting the video is good to go. . . so post away.  :D   :ohhthesarcasm:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

kab69440

The hint you need to be taking is to MOVE. She knows where you live, and given your description of her, that cannot be a good thing.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."