News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

should I take a hint?

Started by Drache, February 19, 2012, 10:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Quote from: Drache on February 20, 2012, 11:36:26 PM
Quote from: FLG on February 20, 2012, 11:31:44 PM
Wife and kids...of course not

I'm not married, she is/was  :icon_smile_big:

Actually the only reason I haven't really posted the video on a bunch of websites is due to Canadian Law I could be charged for it. Seems I legally need to get consent from her before I do this. I'll most likely destroy the DVD. I'm not sure if I want to keep the hat though.

It looks like this:

I have an idea that Troy may like, too.  :D

Set up an auction in the classified section for the DVD & the hat & donate the proceeds to the Carlisle tent costs.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Tilar

Umm, I don't think he has the hat..  :D
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

dkn1997

Quote from: Drache on February 19, 2012, 10:40:29 PM
Im the mail today I received a parcel with no return address although the Canada Post stamp says it's from my old home town. So inside is a "Charger" baseball hat and a DVD with no label. Lets just say the DVD was an ex girlfriend from high school wearing the "Charger" hat and nothing else and was... how do I say... playful?

Should I take this as a hint or a trap?   :scratchchin:

Hint..Trap..who gives a Flying F?  play the game....you gotta at least respond with a text pic of your junk.  I can't believe I actually have to tell you this.  They are practically teaching that in kindergarten these days for cryin out loud!   Don't include your face in the pic and do it from a cheapie pay as you go phone but that's just common sense. Caption the photo with a meaningful passage, chicks like that shit. 

Don't forget, no face shots, Bat phone.  Act as if you are "junk mailing" her from the witness protection program. 

RECHRGED

Inked_Ghandi

Quote from: dkn1997 on February 22, 2012, 12:44:55 AM
Quote from: Drache on February 19, 2012, 10:40:29 PM
Im the mail today I received a parcel with no return address although the Canada Post stamp says it's from my old home town. So inside is a "Charger" baseball hat and a DVD with no label. Lets just say the DVD was an ex girlfriend from high school wearing the "Charger" hat and nothing else and was... how do I say... playful?

Should I take this as a hint or a trap?   :scratchchin:

Hint..Trap..who gives a Flying F?  play the game....you gotta at least respond with a text pic of your junk.  I can't believe I actually have to tell you this.  They are practically teaching that in kindergarten these days for cryin out loud!   Don't include your face in the pic and do it from a cheapie pay as you go phone but that's just common sense. Caption the photo with a meaningful passage, chicks like that shit. 

Don't forget, no face shots, Bat phone.  Act as if you are "junk mailing" her from the witness protection program. 

:iagree:  :rofl:
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

USAF AMMO