News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

year one

Started by larmstrong11, February 17, 2012, 10:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Quote from: jb666 on February 20, 2012, 02:11:23 PM
Not exactly the same subject, but I ordered the following items from Year One that were all "in stock"

Gas pedal. Roller(behind pedal). Gas pedal nuts. Roller Clip.

I got (4) boxes over the next 4 weeks from 4 different parts of the country. One box was 12"x12"x12" and contained nothing but two small nuts in a bag.

I had no complaints regarding quality, but if I ever need anything quickly and/or efficiently, I'll be ordering elsewhere.

Just like Legendary Interiors. I ordered four smallish items and got them in three boxes over the course of two weeks.

Bobs69

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on February 21, 2012, 07:30:58 PM
YO is not on my list of favorite sellers - they don't make anything and their shipping prices are outrageous. I have had good luck with Classic Industries (better prices and no shipping as they are 20 minutes from me). I have had issues with YO customer service before - however, they always sell parts from other people manufacture - so the quality problems do not rest with YO but the maker of the part. However, there are few other solutions to problems such as this - I have no problems with the quality of the parts I have received from them - however, I am just simply not a fan when i can find the parts cheaper and local.  

As for the grammar and punctuation issues that are being voiced: When the person who has a problem has a child they can teach them as they see fit. However, this is not a college writing course nor an educational environment (except for automotive topics) -  If I nit-picked every minor error I found on this board I would not have free time to do anything else. However, I think the best solution would be to let sleeping dogs lie and make light of these topics.      :2thumbs:

Grammar and punctuations.  Ah yeah.  I got blasted and basically called a retard on another thread (on this site) for having, well very poor spelling.  Actually, I believe I was using my smart phone with the speach recognition software to respond.  Hope that asshole felt superior.  I guess I can't speak well enough for the software, or it's not perfect.  Probably not the softwares fault if you ask the other member.

F**K I hope this post gets a passing mark.

bull

Nope... F+ is what you get. :2thumbs: You'd have scored higher but for the profanity. :shruggy: Sorry.

HeavyFuel

Quote from: CAPER on February 24, 2012, 05:56:44 PM
30% off Year One Feb 24-26

Code: Race12

Perfect.....thanks!