News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wiring loom? I don't know what you call it or where to get it... do you?

Started by bull, February 16, 2012, 03:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

This plastic thing that attaches to the body to hold some of the dash wiring behind the park brake mechanism. Was there one of these on the opposite side or just this one on the drivers side? If there is supposed to be two I need another one; so does anyone reproduce them?

b5blue

bill440rt

x2  :iagree:

Yep, just the one. Behind the driver's kick panel. Gets held in place by black plastic push-in clips.

I have a few extras of these kicking around for sure.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bull

Thanks. :2thumbs: I'm going to check Lowe's for those clips first. They usually have a pretty good slection of plastic automotive clips.

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: bill440rt on February 16, 2012, 04:14:38 PM
x2  :iagree:

Yep, just the one. Behind the driver's kick panel. Gets held in place by black plastic push-in clips.

I have a few extras of these kicking around for sure.

Actually , It must be both cause most ive seen have the white one like Curtis has pictured.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

bull

Bob T

Quote from: bull on February 16, 2012, 04:41:56 PM
I broke the other one. :slap:

My indicator cancel 43 y.o. flimsy plastic ratchet hook type bracket broke last night while I was inside the s/wheel gig, hope year one or someone repop them otherwise it could make compliance a hassle with me hanging n the end of it to hold it down  :whistling:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

bull

Quote from: Bob T on February 17, 2012, 05:47:18 AM
Quote from: bull on February 16, 2012, 04:41:56 PM
I broke the other one. :slap:

My indicator cancel 43 y.o. flimsy plastic ratchet hook type bracket broke last night while I was inside the s/wheel gig, hope year one or someone repop them otherwise it could make compliance a hassle with me hanging n the end of it to hold it down  :whistling:

Those break very easy. Most are broke when you open up the column for the first time.

Here's some info:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=66244.0