News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

eBay '69 GL project $5000 Buy It Now... a steal?

Started by jwramc, February 12, 2012, 09:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I'm the transport company.   ;)  I'll be picking it up in the morning.    :cheers: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jwramc

Cool. Just honk when you get to the driveway and I'll go open the gate. You can drive straight in as the driveway is a big circle with a separate exit back on to the road. Now hurry.  :cheers:
John

mauve66

damn, i just saw this or i would of bid yuou up a bit................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: skip68 on February 12, 2012, 12:15:12 PM
Relax guys, skips on it.   :2thumbs:

Nice score! Looking forward ot the "after the purchase" report  :popcrn:

skip68

Quote from: jwramc on February 12, 2012, 02:08:24 PM
Cool. Just honk when you get to the driveway and I'll go open the gate. You can drive straight in as the driveway is a big circle with a separate exit back on to the road. Now hurry.  :cheers:

You got it.   :2thumbs:       

Quote from: mauve66 on February 12, 2012, 02:14:53 PM

Well,   :scratchchin:  Make me an offer and I'll drop it off at your door.   :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: skip68 on February 12, 2012, 02:43:42 PM
Quote from: jwramc on February 12, 2012, 02:08:24 PM

You got it.   :2thumbs:       

Quote from: mauve66 on February 12, 2012, 02:14:53 PM

Well,   :scratchchin:  Make me an offer and I'll drop it off at your door.   :icon_smile_big:

Skip you told me you are the most honest person I know! I knew you couldn't be trusted.  :slap:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

jwramc

If I had the 5K, you'd all have heard about it after the sale. :laugh:
John

nvrbdn

good for you skip. i cant wait to see clean up pic's.  skip has a charger :boogie:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

tippytoe

Quote from: sparkybr74mr on February 12, 2012, 12:50:34 PM
Had my mouse on the buy-it now button, hesitated and tried calling seller. When I came back to it it was sold. Congrats on the purchase.

I did the same thing ! I tried calling once & left a voicemail. I was gonna say screw it & hit the buy it now but wussed out & tried calling a second time. By the time the second call attempt failed & I logged back on, the car was no longer available. oh well, you snooze you lose. Congrats to the new owner !

vegasmike

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

Mike, you're just jealous because I've got mad mechanical skills.  Wait till you see what I do with this car tomorrow.    :buff: :buff: :buff: :buff: :paintingpink:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: skip68 on February 12, 2012, 10:14:32 PM
Mike, you're just jealous because I've got mad mechanical skills.  Wait till you see what I do with this car tomorrow.    :buff: :buff: :buff: :buff: :paintingpink:

Have you already picked it up? :popcrn:

skip68

tylerk

I'd have slapped the man with 5k, I think it's a great buy. Skip, sir, please take plenty of interior pictures! Looks like the colors are a little darker on this car, especially with the console. Could just be the lighting I guess, but since I'm repainting mine from green to tan right now, all the pics you could manage...cough cough, hint hint... :cheers:

skip68

Quote from: tylerk on February 12, 2012, 11:15:55 PM
I'd have slapped the man with 5k, I think it's a great buy. Skip, sir, please take plenty of interior pictures! Looks like the colors are a little darker on this car, especially with the console. Could just be the lighting I guess, but since I'm repainting mine from green to tan right now, all the pics you could manage...cough cough, hint hint... :cheers:

No problem.   :cheers:   I'll post pictures soon.

bmoparmofo

69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Good on you skip, always nice to bring home a new toy. Have fun.  :2thumbs:

Whistling Dixie!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

tracpack440

5k not bad looks like a good project from the pics. Looks like it used to be a lite green color. Also the engine compartment looks like there is mudd or dirt and  weeds maybe it was in a flood ? or maybe not.  :popcrn:
1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

Mikesmoparperformance

5k :o :o :o Why didn't i see this :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: I know i was with my girlfriend yesterday :D would love to have it :popcrn:. Great that you have it skip enjoy it! :cheers:
Would love to see more photo's of it. He also has the vector rims with it :cheers: Damn 5000dollars for a charger in this shape is a steal!!!!  :drool5: :2thumbs:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

moparstuart

skippy   69 general this time  ,  going to get a 70 next  ?   :shruggy: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House