News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone else have a dumb ass wife?

Started by sixpack_sid, February 11, 2012, 09:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack_sid

I just spent 11 hours driving thru countless snow storms in the car. We drove 4 hours to buy a great dane. And since my daughter goes to college in West Virginia 1 1/2 hours past that. My wife suggested a visit with her. So we got there and I had to piss real bad after that long drive,so I closed the car door and told my kids to keep the doors shut. After taking a piss I came back outside to find my kids in the field and my wife accross the field she said she left the back of the car open so the dog can go pee. The dog slipped off the collar. We spent 2 hours trying to track her in the snow till she went down a wooded embankment and a steep hill we lost her. So I go back to the apt. my wife and daughter are there I asked her if they called anyone she fucken tells me she called for a pizza. not spca or local police to see if any reported a stray dog.
I should of left her ass in the woods.

Sid
I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

jar1292

sorry for your luck! just the headline left the options wide open! of course they say the same thing about us!
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

nvrbdn

good luck finding the dog. there are so many jokes here right now, but with the poor dog missing i will hold back. i would be freaking if it was one of my dogs.hopefully it will turn up.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

I'm gonna keep my mouth shut here, just because...hope you find the dog

Bryan

Finn

Bitches, man....

*talking about the dog.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

skip68

I've got nothing to say about dumb wives.   Well, I do actually but I can't say it here. 

Good luck with the dog. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

you should have tied the wife to the leash-collar and made her ride in the back on the way home

Bryan

Fred

Poor poor dog, I really do hope you find it.  It will be as upsetting for the dog as it is for you.
As for the pizza..................who can think about eating at a time liek that.
Doesn't sound like she'stoo concerned about the dog being lost I hope that's not an omen!!
Good luck and keep us posted.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Lennard

Poor dog, poor you... Maybe you should reconsider owning a dog/pet if your wife is so careless.

1969chargerrtse

To be fair, " the dog slipped off the collar ".  Not her fault.  Sad for the cold lost dog though. And another thing, a great dane in a car with the family?  That's nuts.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Tilar

QuoteRe: Anyone else have a dumb ass wife?

Not anymore.  :D

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on February 12, 2012, 07:19:12 AM
And another thing, a great dane in a car with the family?  That's nuts.

They are smaller when they are pups... just sayin.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

nvrbdn

i had a great dane once. when it was a puppy it was so funny. the dang thing was so awkward. it went to jump on the couch one time and missed. :smilielol: i about died. as a puppy its already huge.that big ole clumsy dawg just missed the couch tripping over its own feet and landing on its face on the floor. i miss that dog. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

djcarguy

cover the wife with pizza and tie her to the bumper and drive around in the snow looking for the dog,,,,,than leave both at the pound,hahahaha i bet she kept up with the car for 1/4 mile or so??????? sound like a perfect family vacation???   wolf ,wolf

sixpack_sid

That was the shortest time I ever owned a dog. Now my wife is blaming me because I didnt stay longer and let her go down the steep wooded hills. I should have left her ass and drove all the way home.
There is very much tension in the house now. I'll let you guys know if I here anything.

STUPID BITCHES is right

Sid
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

jaak

Damn dude, that sucks! How much are you out for the Dog? Not to mention spending $$$ on gas for an 11 hr. road trip.

Go wrench on the Charger a while, try to forget about the troubles.

Jason

Lennard

Quote from: Lennard on February 12, 2012, 03:29:12 AM
Poor dog, poor you... Maybe you should reconsider owning a dog/pet if your wife is so careless.
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on February 12, 2012, 07:19:12 AM
To be fair, " the dog slipped off the collar ".  Not her fault.
Quote from: sixpack_sid on February 11, 2012, 09:41:11 PM
So I go back to the apt. my wife and daughter are there I asked her if they called anyone she fucken tells me she called for a pizza. not spca or local police to see if any reported a stray dog.
Sid
That puppy is coyote or wolf bait.

mrsskip68

Poor little puppy, all alone in the cold.  :'( If it was my dog, i'd be out there looking, instead of posting about it here! Sorry, but its true. Post lost dog signs all over there too.  :Twocents: Good luck, hope you find the pup!

A383Wing

Quote from: mrsskip68 on February 12, 2012, 02:56:52 PM
Poor little puppy, all alone in the cold.  :'( If it was my dog, i'd be out there looking, instead of posting about it here! Sorry, but its true. Post lost dog signs all over there too.  :Twocents: Good luck, hope you find the pup!

2Gunz

Ya WTF......  I wouldnt rest literally, until I had found the dog. 

mrsskip68

My stomach has been upset since i first read this thread. Really is bothering me.  :-\

Fred

A383Wing

Quote from: Fred on February 14, 2012, 12:24:41 AM
What's the latest on this saga?

wife should be chained up in the back yard

Bryan

Fred

The wife is safe, even if she is chained up in the backyard.....................the dog on the other hand is not!!

Patronus

Blaming your spouse isn't quite the best option in my opinion. And regardless of "who" put the collar on the dog, you said you just got it so could be hard to tell if it could get out or not. Life happens for a reason, and in this case, you weren't supposed to have that dog.  :Twocents:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

sixpack_sid

She was reported being seen on Rte 705 tuesday afternoon. The dog warden went to get her, but she ran off the highway into an Agricultural Farm. The farm closes it's gates at 5PM.  They are going to set a trap to catch her.It worked she was at the shelter until this morning we picked her up. Very long drive now I'm tired.

Thanks for all the replies.
Sid