News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone else have a dumb ass wife?

Started by sixpack_sid, February 11, 2012, 09:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Finn

Wow glad to hear that! I thought she was a goner.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

64dartgt

Very glad you found the dog.  The only thing you can do with a day that frustrating is put it behind you.  What's the dog's name?  If it is based on its adventures I am sure it is an interesting name.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

A383Wing

sixpack_sid

she is fine her name is Cali .

Thanks
Sid
I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

dkn1997

Actually, my wife is a lot smarter than me... however, I am smart enough not to disparage her on a public forum.  You are a brave man. 
RECHRGED

bill440rt

Quote from: sixpack_sid on February 19, 2012, 09:27:04 AM
she is fine her name is Cali .

Thanks
Sid

Whew! So glad to hear this all worked out Sid, & Cali is safe in her new home. She is one lucky dog.  :2thumbs:

BTW, my last dog was named Kali also, with a "K". So, I can relate a little. I'd be devastated if she ever got away. We had to find her a new home a few years ago due to problems with the children, but I go to visit her every so often. She has a loving family, but is getting old in her years now...  :icon_smile_dissapprove:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Silver R/T

Don't have dumb ass wife but had not so smart gf. I got her cell phone battery cause her old one was dead. She proceeds to put it in her cell phone and starts calling her friends. I've told her before that she needs to charge it. Minutes later she tells me that battery is dead....
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

A383Wing

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TruckDriver

Quote from: Silver R/T on February 19, 2012, 01:33:59 PM
Don't have dumb ass wife but had not so smart gf. I got her cell phone battery cause her old one was dead. She proceeds to put it in her cell phone and starts calling her friends. I've told her before that she needs to charge it. Minutes later she tells me that battery is dead....

:smilielol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BigBlockSam

QuotePoor little puppy, all alone in the cold.  Cry If it was my dog, i'd be out there looking, instead of posting about it here! Sorry, but its true. Post lost dog signs all over there too.  Twocents Good luck, hope you find the pup!

:yesnod:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

mrsskip68

Glad you found the pup!!!  :2thumbs: They are a big responsibility! Hope she is happy now!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

A383Wing

Quote from: mrsskip68 on February 19, 2012, 11:03:02 PM
They are a big responsibility! Hope she is happy now!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

the pup or the wife?

Bryan   :D

mrsskip68