News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Boss 302 experts- anybody know one??

Started by Ghoste, February 09, 2012, 10:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Trying to dig up some info on one of those blue oval things.  Is there anyone on this site really knowledgable about them or can you point me to someone that is?  Have already spoked to Kevin Marti but this falls a little out of what he can answer.

Aero426

TruckDriver

I read 3 books on Mustang's in the past. And I had 2 spotters guides too. But I sold them all now. I remember most of what I read, but not all. I know more about '73 and older Mustang's then any Mopar.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ghoste

Thanks all, found a car that raised some eyebrows for being out of the norm for those things and not being into them personally had to ask elsewhere.  Found out what I needed to know.
(ain't the internet grand?)

TruckDriver

Wasn't a yellow '69 with a red interiour is it?
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ghoste

No, even more unusual than that.  Unfortunately at this point I can't say even if you do guess it.

Chad L. Magee

Quote from: Ghoste on February 10, 2012, 09:56:28 AM
No, even more unusual than that.  Unfortunately at this point I can't say even if you do guess it.

PM me and I will see what I can do to answer your questions on Boss 302s.  I have been collecting 1967-72 Mustangs off and on since 1992 and have two rough Boss projects (a 70 302 and a 71 351) that I have had to look up information on.  I am wondering if you might have found a factory prototype for the Boss 302s (Larry Shinoda's Boss 302 with the cupholder built into the rear spoiler was one of those).....
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

TruckDriver

There also is a 1 off white '69 too, if my memory serves me right
PETE