News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need a pic of pass or drvr interior wire molding

Started by lasvegas69charg, February 22, 2012, 04:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasvegas69charg

Hi.  I am looking for a pic of either passenger or driver side interior wire molding cover mounted in a 69 charger that runs along the sides of the car(interior) that the wire harness going to the back is located in.  Thanks.
69 dodge charger 383/727/3.55 (my dad is the original owner-matching number) stroked to a 496😉

lasvegas69charg

69 dodge charger 383/727/3.55 (my dad is the original owner-matching number) stroked to a 496😉

Chatt69chgr

I just took mine out yesterday since they were rusted and I'm getting ready to get the car media blasted.  Could have got a picture but too late now.  The long ones go to the rear and the short ones to the front.  They are right left specific as I recall.  They are installed with the tabs spot welded and then the molding folds over so as to cover the wiring.  They were butted close to each other in the middle and there was a space left at the rear and one at the front by your feet for the wiring to exit/enter.  On my car, there was no wiring in the passenger side.  The driver side only had the rear light harness in it.

lasvegas69charg