News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow... Govier is a brave soul on moparts....

Started by hemi68charger, February 06, 2012, 02:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

hemigeno

:o

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7075909

Quote from: Galen V Govier
I retract all of my earlier comments in my February 8, 2012 post on www.moparts.com, wherein I stated ECS Automotive concepts, LLC produced a product that was a forgery and disparaged them by stating they will make "every door VIN decal you get a request for" based on "greed, pure and simple greed." These are false statements and upon investigation, I provide all readers with the following information: For every decal ECS Automotive Concepts, LLC makes under exclusive license with Chrysler Group LLC, they are required to document the same with a picture, title, fender tag, or the like. On a quarterly basis, ECS Automotive Concepts, LLC must provide Chrysler with a picture of the documentation as well as a picture of the VIN made by them. Additionally, ECS Automotive Concepts, LLC documents and verifies the VINs they make with the National Insurance Crime Bureau. ECS Automotive Concepts LLC operates with the highest degree of care and engages in a professional course of conduct specifically designed to prevent the production, use, and dissemination of decals that are forgeries and in fact, they will have not made every door VIN decal they were requested to make. ECS Automotive Concepts, LLC reputation and product design have resulted in Chrysler Group LLC entering into an additional exclusive licensing agreement with ECS to provide late model (1991-present) replacement vehicle information labels for the collision repair industry(http://ecsautomotive.com/other/chrysler_bulletin.jpg).
Galen V Govier

Wow, I suspect there's a story behind this post somewhere... One of the Mods (or Tom) from Moparts already deleted any comments posted by the peanut gallery, but has stickied this single post.

:scratchchin:

68X426

Yeah just saw that post. No replies allowed.

Somebody had about 8 lawyers up his caboose. And then maybe 3 lawyers looking at him when he opened his refrigerator in the morning. Not to mention a new employer who couldn't have been pleased with his view of the world.

:whistling:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

gtx6970

Quote from: hemigeno on February 17, 2012, 12:01:10 PM

:o

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7075909

Quote from: Galen V Govier
I retract all of my earlier comments in my February 8, 2012 post on www.moparts.com, wherein I stated ECS Automotive concepts, LLC produced a product that was a forgery and disparaged them by stating they will make "every door VIN decal you get a request for" based on "greed, pure and simple greed." These are false statements and upon investigation, I provide all readers with the following information: For every decal ECS Automotive Concepts, LLC makes under exclusive license with Chrysler Group LLC, they are required to document the same with a picture, title, fender tag, or the like. On a quarterly basis, ECS Automotive Concepts, LLC must provide Chrysler with a picture of the documentation as well as a picture of the VIN made by them. Additionally, ECS Automotive Concepts, LLC documents and verifies the VINs they make with the National Insurance Crime Bureau. ECS Automotive Concepts LLC operates with the highest degree of care and engages in a professional course of conduct specifically designed to prevent the production, use, and dissemination of decals that are forgeries and in fact, they will have not made every door VIN decal they were requested to make. ECS Automotive Concepts, LLC reputation and product design have resulted in Chrysler Group LLC entering into an additional exclusive licensing agreement with ECS to provide late model (1991-present) replacement vehicle information labels for the collision repair industry(http://ecsautomotive.com/other/chrysler_bulletin.jpg).
Galen V Govier

Wow, I suspect there's a story behind this post somewhere... One of the Mods (or Tom) from Moparts already deleted any comments posted by the peanut gallery, but has stickied this single post.

:scratchchin:

It was headed to the same toilet the 1st post went

DC_1

After reading some of Galen's previous post over at Moparts it is clear that unless he got the latest copy of "English Composition for Dummies" course he certainly didn't tap that statement out on his keyboard himself.

Somebody lawyer'd up!

charger_fan_4ever

Quote from: DC_1(formerly Sydmoe) on February 17, 2012, 12:28:09 PM
After reading some of Galen's previous post over at Moparts it is clear that unless he got the latest copy of "English Composition for Dummies" course he certainly didn't tap that statement out on his keyboard himself.

Somebody lawyer'd up!

Good call. That original thread he was typing like a third grader.

Looks like the original thread is now gone. I see his title is still Ty Bol Man  :smilielol:

He was blasting out slander like crazy twoards the end of the last thread when he knew the damage was done. Asking someone in the thread if they were still trying to sell a rebodied six pack cuda lol

Ty bol is sticking for me now, that is his new name in my book.

charger_fan_4ever

Ghoste

Stand in the toilet long enough and you are bound to get a little shinola on your shoes.

Ponch ®

Quote from: DC_1(formerly Sydmoe) on February 17, 2012, 12:28:09 PM

Somebody lawyer'd up!

99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

68X426

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 17, 2012, 01:59:46 PM
What does Ty Bol Man mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPPBnciNAqI

He was the little man that lived in the toilet.

There is a certain karma to all of it.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Ghoste

And when GG first turned up on Moparts he was going to "clean the toilet" hence the self adopted moniker.  (oh the irony  :lol: )

TUFCAT

Unless you have a time machine nobody will ever read Galen's epic 27 page thread again.  I tried and got the mesaage "access denied".  :shruggy: 

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on February 17, 2012, 02:35:11 PM
Unless you have a time machine nobody will ever read Galen's epic 27 page thread again.  I tried and got the mesaage "access denied".   :shruggy:
i'm sure someone was smart enough to save it all 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Back N Black

So, having you Mopar blessed by Govier is not that big of a deal anymore?

Ponch ®

I had to google it.

LOL, just when I start to feel like Im getting old, stuff like this puts me back in good spirits. bunch of ol' farts...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

hemi68charger

Quote from: Back N Black on February 17, 2012, 03:40:25 PM
So, having you Mopar blessed by Govier is not that big of a deal anymore?

If you have a broadcast sheet and a fender tag, nope... And then, if you didn't have those, he wouldn't be able to really provide you a service, other than maybe telling you that your car is ## of ## he has registered.. Well, if he's come across your broadcast sheet, he might be able to reunite. Doesn't mean anything in the scheme of things other than the number of cars of make, model, engine combo he's come across. I will give him credit in he's got a pretty extensive database of cars. But, there are others out there as well who are well versed in Chargers (Wayne Wooten) and Aeros (our own Danny!)...  If you don't have access to a parts book or such, then maybe the breakdown of a broadcast sheet is cool and all. His "white books" have utility as well........

Guess he's apologized to Dave?

Galen's comments to Dave over at ECS
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

resq302

Glad to see Dave came out on top in the end.  Definitely what Galen was doing to him was slander, yet Galen wanted to know who this "Bob" guy was that was supposedly slandering him form the Mecum auction.   :smilielol:  Funny how karma comes around to bite ya in the end!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

TUFCAT

Personally, I'm glad its over. We don't need to attract any negative publicity to our hobby.

ChgrSteve67

Whats funny is if you go to his profile and look at the number os posts it shows 25

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showprofile.php?Cat=0&User=60373&Number=7075909&Board=Test&what=showflat&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

then click on "show all users posts" and you see only one. His retraction.

I think moparts would like to see him go away.

Ghoste

The mods possibly but I'm sure the pirannha were enjoying a cow in the stream.

bull

Quote from: Ponch ® on February 17, 2012, 04:06:56 PM

I had to google it.

LOL, just when I start to feel like Im getting old, stuff like this puts me back in good spirits. bunch of ol' farts...

Just when you start to feel like you're getting old, you are getting old. :yesnod: Sorry, man...

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.