News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need advice

Started by Darkman, January 26, 2012, 05:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkman

I really need your advice on a serious problem: 

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.
Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace the whole bracket?
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

bobs66440

b5blue

I found many minor cracks can be repaired well with J.B. Weld if your careful to grind the crack open to allow for good adhesion.  ;)

68 Bullitt Charger

Some of the Mopar Ride's in Stable.....
58 Pymouth Fury "Christine"
65 Ply Satellite 9.43@141 mph
58 Ply Fury "Christine"
64 40th anniv 880 Custom 383 Pwr Everything!

I'd rather be hated for the person I am, than be loved for the person I am not!!!!!!

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

64dartgt

If you seal up the other crack with JB weld you won't have to worry about that problem either  :2thumbs:

Tilar

Easy solution... Divorce your wife for cheating. She'll get a lot of alimony, the house, the car and the boat with the busted mounting bracket. She'll take her new found fling out in the boat, The motor will break off sinking the boat taking her and her new boyfriend to the bottom of the lake.

You get the house and car back and then buy a new better boat with the money from the life insurance policy you forgot to cancel and life is good again. 

I think you owe me a beer for that one.  :lol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

69rtse4spd

Grind crack out to weld up, forget to, divorce wife, do as Tiller says, get bigger party boat, staff with lovely ladies, all is good.  :icon_smile_big:.