News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

garage fridge post up!

Started by rt green, January 23, 2006, 07:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt green

the good old garage fridge, holds beer, lunch, fresh road kill, and a good stash place for cash hidden from the wife. heres mine in south dakota. got it for free. smelled like fish when i got it, but scrubbed it out had the door open for days.  has been working great for years.  i've even heard of guys fixing their fridge when it quits because they couldnt replace all of the stickers!  bruce
third string oil changer

Telvis

Cudaken would appreciate the Cam2 sticker!

BigBlockSam

very cool. i have a little one covered with stickers. it's at the shop. i'll take a pic tomoorow. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Silver R/T

wish i had garage then id put my took box there FIRST
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

My garage fridge has been stripped and we're going to "restore" it this spring.  It still works fine and right now it's primed.  We are down to three color choices, silver, Race Hemi engine orange, or a high impact color as yet undetermined.
I share a shop with a bunch of Ford guys (I know, it's pretty sick huh?) and we used to have a shop fridge there that was done up in "Border Bandit" colors.  Don't know how to describe that except that the Border Bandits were a local Ford Super Stock in the late 60's early 70's that achieved a certain amount of NHRA success (look up 69 or 70 Winter Nationals Super Stock or Barrie Poole/John Elliott).  The cars were red with diagonal zebra stripes on the back.  Fridge looked cool enough but it quit and they junked it.  Ford guys. ::)
I think I'll do a bumblebee stripe on my fridge.

4402tuff4u

The only sticker on my garage fridge is my Mopar collection Guide's " I rather be driving my Mopar Muscle car". When the temperature is below 40 degrees the refridge does not work well. All the frozen vege's and meat begins to thaw. Therefore I think it's on it's way out. I started putting stickers from parts I've been buying for my 440 engine built on the side garage door facing the house. Eventually I want to cover the glass with stickers so you can't clearly see inside the garage. You can't see the side door from the front of the house, so it does not look tacky-red neckish. Don't want anyone snooping to see the Charger when I get it back from the restoration guy. The glass on the front large garage door I painted it white so I get light, but you can't see in. Don't have a picture of it at my computer at work, sorry.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Drop Top

I used to have one of those. But no one ever put any money in the jar for the sodas. I got tired of buying everybody's drinks. I found an old soda machine for $300. I leave it unlocked so we can use it like a fridge. But at least now I break even on the sodas. I guess it a mind game to see where you have to put the $.50 in. Its been worth every Penny.

Todd Wilson

Old Moparz

Still haven't cleaned that fridge yet Todd?  :icon_smile_big:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

BigBlockSam

i didn't know pabst made tall boys,  :thumbs:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger_Fan

My garage IS a fridge...brrrr. :icon_smile_angry:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

derailed

moparsons